Charging BA horn

bedman

I have a normal BA horn (not the master version) and I'm looking to charge it. I was wondering though:

According to RS Wiki, a master horn holds approx. double the potential of a normal horn. Does this mean a normal horn is charged twice as fast?

More concrete:

A master horn can hold 3.5m firemaking xp, and is charged in 10 full queen rounds

Does this mean a normal horn can hold 1.75 firemaking xp, and is charged in 5 full queen rounds?

In other words, is it worth it to get a lvl 5 in all roles to get master horn, since it gives double the xp in the same time spent BA'ing, or not?

---------------------

Me and my friend "De Garnaal" (he has full penance) are also looking for some sort of permanent team to charge our horns. My friend is lvl 5 in all roles (I think) and can do basicly any role. I on the other hand am pretty noobish in defender (lvl 2 and I suck) and healer (lvl 4), but I perfectly know what to do for coll (lvl 2) and attacker (lvl 2, but I have rapier, dds and whip + max str outfit). We are looking for a pro team that knows how to suicide while collecting, quickstart, etc.

Pm me in game :-)

Both horns take 10 full queen rounds, or 100 total rounds to fill up. The master horn just holds twice the experience, but still takes the same amount of rounds to charge as the regular horn. And IDK how much xp they hold, but it's definitely worth it to charge the master horn.

Like the other person said, you only need 1 lvl 5 role to be able to buy a master horn.

Oh, lvl 5 in one role, that's awesome. Looks like I'll get lvl 5 healer then :o

Wow! I never knew that! Looks like I'm getting master horn as well! :)

And all this time with my crapped normal horn...

Yay, I got into a good team and got my healing to lvl 5 in no time. Suicide collecting really really helps. First I was in a crap team and I get 11 honour points for wave 1. In the good team, I got 65!

If anyone wanna ba, pm me in game.