Halloween Comic Strip Competition - what entry did you submit?

Triquos

Congrats to Madrat101 for winning the halloween comic strip competition!

Now that the competition is over, what entry did you submit? We all wanted to win, but there could only be 1 winner.

Mine was inspired by Party Pete and the Bone Brooch holiday item (which is now out) so I thought hmmm, what if Party Pete got his and tried it on? Then I thought well he holds parties all the time, and players are always dropping good stuff from time to time, so I figured a player could be dropping 10k dragon bones just as Party Pete turned into a pile of bones with the halloween item XD I thought it was pretty funny anyway

Here was my entry:

triquosentry.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed for not winning and I probably won't continue to enter competitions from now on (from all the competitions I've entered over time :(), but good luck to everyone else and future competitions Jagex hold :)

Feel free to post the entry you submitted to them

2vuhgcn.png

Haha nice one :lol:

Not winning is always a disappointment - so I don't blame you! It can certainly be a motivation killer.

Anyway I didn't enter anything. I'm not very good with comics. Humour and wit isn't my forté :P I do believe that Jagex posted some of the entries on Facebook. I glanced through them briefly.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tri that was wicked good. It's very similar to the winner and definitely just as witty so I guess they just had to choose one. Yours definitely had the potential to win in my opinion. In fact, I like it better than the winner.

Here's mine. Like my machinima, my humor isn't exactly wholesome humor. They said we could use stick figures after I submitted mine so that might have put me behind every last comic strip on that alone, althought they said it did have to do with creativity. Let me know what you think.

rscomicstripcompetition.jpg

solsticeforrv.jpg