Suggestion for Items Menu

Minette

Hello Tip.It

I just had a suggestion for your items menu to include a picture with the item....when you do the search

bcs i wanted to search for a shield..but i didnt know the name of it...and i had to click on each one...

it would be better to put pics on the lists..

(picture) Item equipable..blablabla

if you understand what i mean

it would be nice and easier for us users...to locate the things we want that we do not know the name to

thanks a lot for reading ;)

~nya

malice_minet.png

I fail to see how images would help with not knowing name for search purpose?

You still need some element of the item name to search it; and can't really just bung pictures in the default page; theres hundreds of items listed there even with small pics and fast net its gonna take a while to load and munch up bandwidth.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Perhaps you could work it so search results table has a picture column, but not the default pages?

Not sure how workable that would be but would use the ops point about pics helping you spot the result you want and avoid the load time killing bandwidth munching that pics on all pages wuld cause.

Thou i suppose you'd need a limiter on how many items the search returns with picture as some searchs can return a heck of alot while others won't.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 month later...