Best Training Method

Brett0wnz

Simple Question:

What's the fastest training method for melee combat for someone my level? I don't care if it makes money or not, I just want the fastest.

Thanks!

Brett0wnz.png

99woodcutting.png - 86,939th to 99 Woodcutting on July 10, 2010 (CHOPPED EUCALYPTUS TREES)

99fletchingr.png - Achieved 99 Fletching on November 23, 2010

99fishingc.png - Achieved 99 Fishing on November 2, 2011

99cookingo.png - Achieved 99 Cooking on November 7, 2011

Agreed with above on both counts. If you just want combat and screw money, summoning, slayer, etc. then armored zombies with a salve amulet (e) and piety are the way to go.

However, slayer is a really good way to train combat. Charms and effigies pour in, as well as decent drops from a lot of the tasks paying off well. The black mask bonus makes the experience still quite good compared to ordinary combat training. It's also more interesting than sitting at the same monster for weeks in my opinion.

Perhaps more significantly, you'll kick yourself if you decide you want 99 slayer after you have high melee stats and end up having to train the last 15+ slayer levels without gaining combat exp for it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I think it was armored zombies but if you want good stats in the long run, do slayer.

+1

If you ever intend to have max stats (or even reach a goal like getting 80 in all skills) you'll need slayer exp anyways, so you might as well get it at the same time as your combat levels.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]