noobs

jimmy_jim

:thumbdown:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i hate you

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Halo. I think you know what we have to do to get back the thread.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Is Jimmy mad because we got 2k while he was at lunch...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I imagine so.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

damn you jimmy!!!!!

Halo check ur PMs.... Operation Glorious Reclamation???

2pzzjb9.jpg

K, so, in 25 words or less, tell me why you deserve the thread. Go!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Just hold.

I want to see how long it takes them for an explanation.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

its in the test boards

K, so, in 25 words or less, tell me why you deserve the thread. Go!

Because you're pretty?

/FG/ functions as a phsych ward to keep or negative influence away from the rest of the forums. Also, you love us.

2pzzjb9.jpg

i dedicated my 2kp post to you jimmy! to you!

Dear Forum Gamers,

It has come to my attention that your "Last one to post wins!" thread was primarily being used to spam .gifs and have random chatter. Because of this, we have removed the thread and will ban any people who recreate the thread.

Love,

Jimmy. <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

i think we need to make a list of demands, then if not complied with, execute Operation Glorious Exclamation.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Dear Forum Gamers,

It has come to my attention that your "Last one to post wins!" thread was primarily being used to spam .gifs and have random chatter. Because of this, we have removed the thread and will ban any people who recreate the thread.

Love,

Jimmy. <3:

ZVltH.jpg

mtnpjl.png

K well, I'm going out, bye :mrgreen:

RIP Michaelangelopolous