Killing 1000 black dragons

I really hope you get a visage, I've had no luck with one, but maybe you'll get one :P

I hope I do too, never really had a good drop. Only luck is with barrows, had no luck at GWD haven't even had a godsword shard lol

And its getting boring now, however the cannon way is insane! average of about 15 secs per kill... just get the dragon to sit on top of the cannon and it gets shot all the time, all the way round the cannons rotation. That was fun lol

user1-dark.png

Good luck getting a visage with your SGS setup! :thumbup:

Though personally I would rather kill them 1-handed (chaotic rapier). Super-antifires are kind of... hassle-ish :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Good luck getting a visage with your SGS setup! :thumbup:

Though personally I would rather kill them 1-handed (chaotic rapier). Super-antifires are kind of... hassle-ish :unsure:

I would get a Rapier/LS but soloing DG is so boring. And I cant find a team that is decent and fun. Its one or the other out there, Either they are super efficient but i get told of for killing something then booted... or they are too fun and take ages to do anything. lol

user1-dark.png

I'm going for 99 smithing, but I need some time off now and then, so if you want to dg with me, just add I_Poo_guam :) As long as you know "ggs" means "drop everything and help me out", I'm happy :P

I'm also 99 herblore if you need effigy help.

And OT: good luck with the visage :) I don't really see the fun in seeing a different sword doing the same, but slower. But hey, whatever floats your boat :P

ivo2pe7.gif

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?herb

^^ A herblore cost/xp calculator. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cleaning herbs has the values switched at the moment, but the fix has been submitted.

I would get a Rapier/LS but soloing DG is so boring. And I cant find a team that is decent and fun. Its one or the other out there, Either they are super efficient but i get told of for killing something then booted... or they are too fun and take ages to do anything. lol

Read a dg guide in general guides for efficient ways to dg. A chaotic rapier/longsword is worth it in the long run ;)

Dg with your friends if you really want to team lol.

Anyways good luck with your black dragon slaying journey :) do KBD's next!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm going for 99 smithing, but I need some time off now and then, so if you want to dg with me, just add I_Poo_guam :) As long as you know "ggs" means "drop everything and help me out", I'm happy :P

I'm also 99 herblore if you need effigy help.

And OT: good luck with the visage :) I don't really see the fun in seeing a different sword doing the same, but slower. But hey, whatever floats your boat :P

Lol i know what it means now... and thank you for the effigy help =] Im going to save all the herby ones for when i get the level, im gona need as much help as i can on the road to 99.

user1-dark.png

Read a dg guide in general guides for efficient ways to dg. A chaotic rapier/longsword is worth it in the long run ;)

Dg with your friends if you really want to team lol.

Anyways good luck with your black dragon slaying journey :) do KBD's next!

I was actually thinking of going to the KBD for a bit of fun later on in my goal... I think around 500 kill mark then ill see how tough she really is. ;) If any one wants to come for a laugh they are welcome. I will create a thread for it and put a link in the OP.

user1-dark.png

• 2 weeks later...