HegeTriBallot

Iconic

I am in desperate need of a hegemony game, even if I am modding these It'll still relieve some tension.

Please can we skip the arbitiary arguing phase, choose a game and go!

Gangster Hegemony

Basically, you play a gang leader. You hire mooks and gangsters to fight the other gangs and ultimately gain control of the city I give you. Over time you can collect money to bribe officals, buy automatic guns and generally just increase your power and influence.

The game will take place in a city, area's will be coloured in when owned by a player, all buildings give an income but some 'units' require upkeep. The game will take place in either:

The 1930's, the mafia days with racketeering and zoot suits.

Present day new york with shooting and 'gangsta speak.'

Present day Britain with hidden gangs working everywhere and hostile 'bobbys'.

Grouped Hegemony

A standard hegemony game, probably set in 2010 but if not darkest africa could be interesting.

The twist is that people are put into groups, these groups would have to agree on things to win, of course things would work by majority. You can attempt a seperationist movement but that would weaken you.

Everyone has there own multi-PM set up and it becomes a

Edict Hegemony

In present hegemony you have the power of a king, you can decide what is researched, attack whoever you want and control the population extremly easy. I think it would be a fun idea if you didn't play a all powerful monarch with access to mind control, you played an average monarch who has to deal with his or her people.

Things aren't set in stone, if you wish to research something than you must place a grant on researching it or force people to research it, if you want to declare war you have to get your armys support, you have to pay for propaganda and everything is centered around pleasing your population who will in turn do things for you.

If you are interested in any please post, if you are a new member who's just browsing post and we'll fill you in on everything your not sure about!

[Falador tavern]

Gangster.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Can haz Hegemony in space?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I vote none, they're all awful.

gkUCW.jpg

1) Bad Idea which looks good on paper.

2) Bad Idea that looks bad on paper.

3) Bad Idea, leads to anthrax war...Or leads to mods screwing players.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.