runescrafting pouches, help?

Vezon Dash

You can boost to 50 to get into the runecrafting guild where you can buy the pouch for 25k. You could try to kill for it, but that would just be a waste of stews.

You can't buy it in there until you have received it as a drop first. (I think)

Korvak sells and repairs pouches for various prices. Players may only buy a pouch if they first ask him about repairing one. In addition, he replaces medium pouches for free, and will even give you one if you've never had one.

From what I understand you only need to ask about repairing pouches in general, which would mean that you don't need a large beforehand.

Also, you need 50 rc to use the pouch, so I'd recommend keeping some stews just in case it doesn't let you put the orb in the pouch.

I don't think you'd actually be able to do the quest without 50 rc, I don't think boosts would work. But I don't know this for a fact, I'm just speculating. And yeah, you don't need the RC level for a drop, I had an extra large pouch as a drop for ages before I got 75RC. (And for the record, the reason it was a drop is because this was long before GoP.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

...Note that the pouches are obtainable before players reach the level required to use them...

http://runescape.wik...ng%29#Obtaining

Just to confirm this, I got a large pouch whilst being below Lv50 RC.

By the way, Devious Minds Runecrafting level cannot be boosted for.