Flame.

Evilkn1ght14

Speaking of elemental armours, I think there should be an Elemental Armour Set... it is like a higer level to Splitbark, made of Elemental Ores... you know, the material you make elemental shields with?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Speaking of elemental armours, I think there should be an Elemental Armour Set... it is like a higer level to Splitbark, made of Elemental Ores... you know, the material you make elemental shields with?

that would be nice, get mage bonuses from it and stuff.

Rune Platelegs of Fire!!

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

It should have slightly less magic attack bonus than Mystics but more than Splitbark, with higher physical defense than it. So sort of a higher level mage armour (not robes... mage robes give lots of magic attack, while mage armour gives medicore mage attack with good physical defense).

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i can see it now....

Mage: GAAAH!!!!!! MY ARMOR IS TRANSPARENT!! I'M NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

elemental armor would be cool, perhaps having defense properties against all types of attacks.