Howie101

Emo bands.

-Hawthorne Heights

-Panic! At The Disco

-Fall Out Boy

-Scary Kids Scaring Kids

-...My Chemical Romance.

-The Spill Canvas.

Ahaha. so far away. most of them would probably be pop punk.

emo are further seems forever, some jimmy eat world...depressing, no distortion, slow, makes you wanna cry. nothing upbeat. not some fool with makeup screaming "IM NOT ROWWKAAYYY" at the top of his pre-pubescent voice.

And panic at the disco? hahah. sound more indie than anything. apparently they're a "scene" band. sounds like crappy pop music to me.

Whoever said Panic! was a scene band, Emo is scene. And, What exactly do you think "emo" is we're talking about the genre here, Not the scene style emo, And yeah Panic! is indie also, They're also alternative, What's your point they're an emo band. My chemical romance, I personally don't like them, But they're an emo pop band. As for jimmy eat world, I saw them on MTV once, Don't seem like an emo band to me. I think you have your perception of the emo genre a little mixed up.

Also, Those are the emo bands I figured everyone would most likely have heard about, So of course they're a little pop.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawthorne Heights is NOT screamo, Although I do like them, They're not scremo. Atreyu is more hardcore than screamo. Also, For those of you saying it has no talent associatied with it, Betcha' 20$ you can't do it? If you want non talent "music" search up some rap.

-Senses Fail

YAY, finally someone who likes Senses Fail :)

koen9qy.png

screemo has better lyrics that touch the soul if u can actually hear what they say ud understand how important they are to the everday emo/screemo listener like myself i personally like atreyu and sone song from flyleaf is pretty cool besides that i havent herd anyother emo screemo bands but i have heard alot of emo and metal in my life

i havent herd anyother emo screemo bands but i have heard alot of emo and metal in my life

I think the penguins are stealing your sanity.

:roll:

what you no like emo and metal bands?

and dont make fun of my sig thingy i made it bwahaha i win you cant bwahahaha!! :twisted:

i havent herd anyother emo screemo bands but i have heard alot of emo and metal in my life

I think the penguins are stealing your sanity.

:roll:

what you no like emo and metal bands?

and dont make fun of my sig thingy i made it bwahaha i win you cant bwahahaha!! :twisted:

Err you said you've only heard Atreyu and a bit of another band.

But you also said you've heard alot of emo and metal in your life.

Anywho, don't want this thread locked, just shhh it was a joke.

And I like metal core. Not emo...

I do not like any bands that even somewhat resemble the used, mcr, from first to last, etc. in terms of appearance or whiney emo voice.

I like the music mostly for the instruments.. not the vocals so much, but I don't not like them.

I despise the scene.

Lost a few good friends this year because they fell into it. o.O