Level 100+ Monsters

majinkamahl

Firstly I will say that I am F2P.

It has come to my attention that the strongest NPC to battle is a Greater Demon, and behind that, a Lesser Demon.

This is all well and good, but for those F2P in the higher levels (I'm 82) there is not much challenege.

I ask that there be a monster put into the game above level 100.

For F2P, something like a Kalphite Queen. A monster you might have to team against, give rune armour drops and gives good combat XP.

I find that there is not high enough monsters (except the zombies and shades that attack (lvl 120), and even then, you only get 1/4 the experience for killing them.

Gameplay for more advanced F2P would be greatly increased if there was something like a God Mosnter to fight. I would be first in line to fight it!

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

I'm sorry you don't have a monster you feel is challenging enough, but the answer is so simple: get a membership. I won't flame, but that's really all there is to it. If JAGeX gives new monsters, areas, items, etc. to F2P players, why would anyone pay for a membership.

JAGeX is a *business.*

lpinkus

I'm sorry you don't have a monster you feel is challenging enough, but the answer is so simple: get a membership. I won't flame, but that's really all there is to it. If JAGeX gives new monsters, areas, items, etc. to F2P players, why would anyone pay for a membership.

JAGeX is a *business.*

lpinkus

YES

And once again, here's one of those moments where I nod and smile because Lpinkus has saved me the trouble of telling people that free players should not get more stuff.

Anyways...yeah...you don't need it, and if they released one, it most certainly would NOT be "like the kalphite queen"

At the most, I think it could be level 100...that's it. If you want higher, buy a membership.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Once again, why should JAGeX update free players when we don't pay? And anyways, fighting monsters isn't really my type of thing... PKing is. Although I suppose that members have lots of monsters worth fighting for... but meh.

I suggest you run for cover. I sense flaming coming on.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Free worlds is not a demo.

The relationship between members and free worlds is more of original and expansion, or game and premium.

You can count the free players as normal citizens while the members are the VIPs, but normal citizens are not necessary people waiting to become a VIP...

Not demo and full. More like original and expansion/premium.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~