Alive, In Standby

sumondskull6

I haven't listened to any recordings of these guys, but I've seen them live and am seeing them again with one of my friend's bands in January. They blew all the other bands away live, I'll definitely take a listen. They're all really cool guys too, me and some of my friends got to meet them after the show.

Edit: The recordings weren't as great as I remember their show being, but still decent, sort of sound like our Last Night.

I haven't listened to any recordings of these guys, but I've seen them live and am seeing them again with one of my friend's bands in January. They blew all the other bands away live, I'll definitely take a listen. They're all really cool guys too, me and some of my friends got to meet them after the show.

Edit: The recordings weren't as great as I remember their show being, but still decent, sort of sound like our Last Night.

If you've seen them, maybe you've seen JumpBeforeWeJump? I haven't seen them yet, but I hear that they suck, and everyone says they don't because they're sucking up to Jonas..?

Sumondskull6.png

If you've seen them, maybe you've seen JumpBeforeWeJump? I haven't seen them yet, but I hear that they suck, and everyone says they don't because they're sucking up to Jonas..?

I've never heard of JumpBeforeWeJump, I only know Alive in Standby because one of my friends knew the guys, but I'm not all that big into local bands.

I've never heard of JumpBeforeWeJump, I only know Alive in Standby because one of my friends knew the guys, but I'm not all that big into local bands.

Oh, alright, well, they really are terrible, as my friend just showed me.

Sumondskull6.png

I thoroughly enjoy these guys. Thanks for the recommendation :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 weeks later...

Man, I thought it was Jonny Craig singing. It sounds like all the other post-hardcore bands I've listened to I guess. Check out Circa Survive, Emarosa and Dance Gavin Dance if you don't already know them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BXP6F9x0GU

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Man, I thought it was Jonny Craig singing. It sounds like all the other post-hardcore bands I've listened to I guess. Check out Circa Survive, Emarosa and Dance Gavin Dance if you don't already know them.

Johnny can also be found in Woe, is Me and A Skylit Drive temporarily. Pretty sure he's in a few others, as well as an album or two of solo stuff that was rather "meh"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Johnny can also be found in Woe, is Me and A Skylit Drive temporarily. Pretty sure he's in a few others, as well as an album or two of solo stuff that was rather "meh"

Wait, so is he actually in Alive, In Standby? :wall:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

No he isn't, I've talked to the singer though and he says that Johnny Craig is a huge influence.

Oh and these guys have a new song out today, called "Direction" streaming here. It isn't really any different than their other material, but its still pretty decent.