Overloads + Saradomin brews

Crossed_Body

I am soon getting the level to make overloads, and I am wondering: Will I need super restores to cover for the stat penalty of the sara brews?

I understand that overloads restore your stats from time to time, is that right?

yes, every 15 seconds.

Naaxi.png

I am soon getting the level to make overloads, and I am wondering: Will I need super restores to cover for the stat penalty of the sara brews?

I understand that overloads restore your stats from time to time, is that right?

yes, every 15 seconds.

So, I'm guessing super restores aren't really needed then?

crossed_body.png

They reboost your states every 15 or 30 seconds I think, that means that if you time your brews properly, you won't need to use restores.

Of course if you drink like a while brew then your stats will be lowered for longer so a single sip of super restore might be worthwhile.

One of the best things you can learn to do with overloads though, is to time your brews to them.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

if maging you'll need super restores

if you need to spam brews you'll need super restores

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Overloads add a certain amount to your stats (+26 to Attack, Strenght and Defence for example) if you brew to under 99 in a certain skill, it only goes upp to (skill level + ovl boost). So, a super restore is necessary in the places where you brew more than 3 doses per 15 seconds.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Overloads add a certain amount to your stats (+26 to Attack, Strenght and Defence for example) if you brew to under 99 in a certain skill, it only goes upp to (skill level + ovl boost). So, a super restore is necessary in the places where you brew more than 3 doses per 15 seconds.

Ah, thank you.

crossed_body.png