Kalphite Queen Slayer Task Help

Aten

Hey guys,

I recently got the KQ special task from Sumona, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to kill her. I've looked at the tip.it guide but I only recently started playing RS again after a very long break so some of the items in the pictures are unfamiliar to me (for example, what are the chest and leg armours equipped in the Slayer Task Equipment picture?).

My stats:

71 atk

78 def

74 str

58 prayer

77 hp

75 ranged

74 magic

I feel my stats are seriously lacking for a solo attempt, so I'm trying to find somebody to help me out. Would any of you be willing to lend me a hand please? :D I'd be more than happy to pay.

Also, what sort of gear should I get? I've got full veracs in my bank but I've heard it's not as effective as slayer alternatives. I also have sgs and a black mask (haven't enough points for a full slayer helm yet) and a fair bit of cash to spend on gear, so shoot some possibilities at me ^^

Cheers,

Billy

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

if you're lvl 71 in attack, you wouldnt be able to use your sgs. Verac is probably the way to go then. Super set, one anti poison, 4 prayer pots and some rocktail will be enough. Get a bob of food.

Also, idk whether if a friend comes with you and help after you've dealt more than half her hp (in each form), will work or not.

edit: didn't see the blk mask part, maybe ss with blk mask in flying form?

remember to bring a teleport tab.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

Also, idk whether if a friend comes with you and help after you've dealt more than half her hp (in each form), will work or not.

Slayer Task kills count in 1 of 2 ways. Either you deal the most damage, and get half the xp, or you deal the finishing blow, and get half the xp. Do both, and get full xp. (This is why some players are willing to leech off your cannon--they can run around dealing finishing blows and get xp pretty quickly.)

So by that logic, the easiest way to do this task would have a friend pwn the KQ, then you run in and deal the finishing blow. That's assuming, however, that the kill counter works the same for special tasks.

If not, then have a friend deal just under half the damage, and you take the rest.

Slayer Task kills count in 1 of 2 ways. Either you deal the most damage, and get half the xp, or you deal the finishing blow, and get half the xp. Do both, and get full xp. (This is why some players are willing to leech off your cannon--they can run around dealing finishing blows and get xp pretty quickly.)

So by that logic, the easiest way to do this task would have a friend pwn the KQ, then you run in and deal the finishing blow. That's assuming, however, that the kill counter works the same for special tasks.

If not, then have a friend deal just under half the damage, and you take the rest.

I believe special tasks require you to do majority damage. I'm not sure if the xp is handled the same way, but I wouldn't be allowed to do only the finishing blow.

I believe special tasks require you to do majority damage. I'm not sure if the xp is handled the same way, but I wouldn't be allowed to do only the finishing blow.

I can confirm that with special tasks (KQ from personal experience) that you need to deal the majority of damage or it doesn't count

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Veracs. Best BoB with the best food you can carry. Although, if you can't use a tortoise, you might need to consider brews. Or, well, getting help :P

And use a super set unless your using brews. Get like rocktails or something.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I was wondering if there's anybody out there kind enough to help me out with this task today? :D As I've just recently come back to the game after a long break I haven't got many friends on RS cept a few RL mates who are all even lower lvl than me =/

just tried this with a mate yesterday, had him tank the whole way while I did 100% damage and the task still didn't count. I will therefore attempt it again today solo, any invo tips? My summoning is only 42 so I can't use tortoise :( I brought bull ant yesterday on the trip.