CR vs MMA

Uffan5

(00:55:38) <Gabriel> cr...

(00:55:41) <Gabriel> cr always do mass logins and crap

(00:56:48) <Gabriel> you dont have balls to fight

(00:57:01) <Gabriel> we outperform you so bad

(00:57:23) <Gabriel> Its not my fault cr cant fight pvp without crap

(00:57:26) <Gabriel> I have to follow what my leader told me

(00:57:38) <Gabriel> mass logins, break rules, etc,etc.

(00:57:56) <Gabriel> 120 opts to a long prep

(00:57:57) <Gabriel> LOLOLOL

Last night^

===================================================

Gabriel came to me asking for a short prep PKRI today vs MMA. Last night he started flaming CR for no reason after declining a fight from us (for any day this week, and we're still looking for more - pm me/rocky/skittle on #CR). After what happened I quickly accepted. Shortly after doing so I was informed that they had been prepped for a few days but we knew we could still win. We massed hard and were confident going into the fight.

CR starting: 126 opts (45 on vent)

101220190915.png

MMA starting: 120 opts

(20:13:46) <Dukeee> Frenchfry starts?

(20:13:51) <Dukeee> and ends?

(20:14:00) <Dukeee> 120/** here

We rushed in and immediately started dominating. We had awesome styles the entire war and our binds were spot on the whole time. We had great spams and had a lot of fun getting many KO's and just overall performing well. MMA did okay for the first half of the fight but for the last 30 minutes they mainly just regrouped trying to avoid us. With the help of our snipers as well as a friend of mine in Hell Army we were able to trail their pile and pick many people off, not giving them the chance to regroup.

As the war winded down our pile was still close to 100 opts as it had been the entire time. Mma had run north of spiders trying to avoid us when it was time to take ending but we quickly ran over to them and found them all spread out. They got a fallin as did we and the numbers showed the story of the fight.

CR ending: 123 opts (Full ending of ~135)

crvmmaending.png

MMA ending: 60 opts

101220201115.png

Great job today everyone it was a lot of fun. Thanks Mma for the opportunity to fight you guys even after declining last night, hopefully we can have another one sometime in the near future :thumbsup: Happy bday Dibsy!

Pictures!

101220163348.png

101220195626.png

101220193521.png

101220192712.png

Be proud boys

NEVER MAD NEVER SAD

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council