General Skill Progressing to Higher Levels

PrimeChaos

I'm looking to improve the skills on my account drastically, in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. Making money instead of losing it and the end of the day. (Currently have around 370K)

Although i'm gonna improve every skill the main ones are:

Attack/Strength/Defense - 20 -> 60

Range - 1 -> 40

Magic - 15 -> 60

Cooking, Woodcutting, Fishing, Firemaking - ~40 -> 70+

Mining - 40 -> 60+

Smithing - 22 -> 50+

Runecrafting - 9 -> 50+

Obviously some skills go together (Mining and Smithing) (Cooking and Fishing) (Woodcutting and Firemaking) (Mining, Runecrafting and Magic)

But what is the fastest, most efficient way to do this? I prefer to focus on 'skillers' skills before combat.

Cheers :thumbup:

BTW, im F2P

First of all, i would like to introduce you to the term efficiency. It might be intimidating at first, but it is very important if you want to get the most out of your time.

Secondly i would like to give you some advice based on my own opinions, i wouldn't get those fishing, cooking, woodcutting and firemaking levels too high, in my opinion, they are quite boring and they have very few uses. Nonetheless i would recommend you to purchase membership, it is very cheap, and for most countries it's even cheaper if you select to purchase with £. and remember to pay by credit card or paypal! I guess you want to know why you should buy membership? Well, the thing is that one person who is a p2p player, would get cash at, i would say approximately 3-5x times faster than a f2p player. You would have a lot funnier experience, you would access better places to train at granting you even faster exp. If you compare this to your situation, purchasing membership would cost you approximately 6$USD converted from the £ price. If you then compare the rate you are gaining exp and cash, you would be able to do what would take 10 hours on f2p worlds, in maybe just 5-7 hours. That leaves you plenty of time to earn the "little" money needed to buy a whole month of membership.

But of course, i don't force you.

So for training combat i would suggest you start with cows north of lumbridge mill, and bank them via beefy bill.

Start out ranging chickens, then continue at the cows when you reach lvl 20-30.

For fishing and cooking, fish salmon at barbarian village, then cook it.

For woodcutting and firemaking. Cut oaks, sell them, buy willow logs and burn them, at higher levels, buy maple logs to burn.

For mining and smithing, mine iron ore, bank them or drop them for faster exp. If you bank them, they do give you a ok income of cash. Smith steelbars for smithing, buy iron and coal, smelt them and sell them, or smith them as well, but its expensive.

I suppose you could train magic at cows too, when you reach the telegrab spell, you can earn money and slow exp by telegrabbing zamorak wines. When you reach lvl 30-40 in magic, you can try Fist Of Guthix minigame, which supplies you with free runes.

I wouldnt really recommend you runecraft on f2p, it's very slow. If you wanna try, make air runes, or water for cash.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

First of all, i would like to introduce you to the term efficiency. It might be intimidating at first, but it is very important if you want to get the most out of your time.

Secondly i would like to give you some advice based on my own opinions, i wouldn't get those fishing, cooking, woodcutting and firemaking levels too high, in my opinion, they are quite boring and they have very few uses. Nonetheless i would recommend you to purchase membership, it is very cheap, and for most countries it's even cheaper if you select to purchase with £. and remember to pay by credit card or paypal! I guess you want to know why you should buy membership? Well, the thing is that one person who is a p2p player, would get cash at, i would say approximately 3-5x times faster than a f2p player. You would have a lot funnier experience, you would access better places to train at granting you even faster exp. If you compare this to your situation, purchasing membership would cost you approximately 6$USD converted from the £ price. If you then compare the rate you are gaining exp and cash, you would be able to do what would take 10 hours on f2p worlds, in maybe just 5-7 hours. That leaves you plenty of time to earn the "little" money needed to buy a whole month of membership.

But of course, i don't force you.

So for training combat i would suggest you start with cows north of lumbridge mill, and bank them via beefy bill.

Start out ranging chickens, then continue at the cows when you reach lvl 20-30.

For fishing and cooking, fish salmon at barbarian village, then cook it.

For woodcutting and firemaking. Cut oaks, sell them, buy willow logs and burn them, at higher levels, buy maple logs to burn.

For mining and smithing, mine iron ore, bank them or drop them for faster exp. If you bank them, they do give you a ok income of cash. Smith steelbars for smithing, buy iron and coal, smelt them and sell them, or smith them as well, but its expensive.

I suppose you could train magic at cows too, when you reach the telegrab spell, you can earn money and slow exp by telegrabbing zamorak wines. When you reach lvl 30-40 in magic, you can try Fist Of Guthix minigame, which supplies you with free runes.

I wouldnt really recommend you runecraft on f2p, it's very slow. If you wanna try, make air runes, or water for cash.

I used to have a P2P account which was my main, with pretty much 70+ in all skills, but i wanna do things F2P at the moment, used to play the game about 4 years ago, but things have changed drastically now. Although i do like it where there's no bots any more.

I used to have a P2P account which was my main, with pretty much 70+ in all skills, but i wanna do things F2P at the moment, used to play the game about 4 years ago, but things have changed drastically now. Although i do like it where there's no bots any more.

Bots are much more common now than 4 years ago. They are just harder to spot.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody