range pure/tank

vb354

ok well I've never made a range pure/tank so i was wondering what lvls I would I need to get and what equipment just to note I will not be getting members in the near futre

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Get attack and defense no higher than level 40. (1 Defense if going pure)

Keep prayer at 1

If you want my opinion, you should go pure first. Max out a lvl 45-55 pure account with 1 def and pray and BH. If you decide to, don't get defense until after lvl 50ish, you'll get killed really easy by pures.

This is a good range/2h guide, give it a read - http://forum.tip.it/topic/73999-rune-pure-ranger-the-build-f2pp2p-remade-23-october/

Range lvl should be at the next highest hit, strength should be around same lvl as ranged.

As for equipment.. unless jagex has added new ranged equipment since 2008, I would say (if pure):

leather body

green dhide chaps, vambs

leather boots

coif

str ammy

maple short

addy arrows

r2h

and a yellow cape always makes it look good. :D

Don't bother with iron plate/helm and dhide combo. Hurts range accuracy and honestly it's like a knife through butter at lvl 30+.

If 40 def.. equipment should be something like: rune helm, rune legs, dhide chest and vambs, rest the same. Or you can do chainbody, helm, and dhide chaps if you forgot to do d slayer at 35 def like me =D

Good luck

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Keep prayer at 1

If you want my opinion, you should go pure first. Max out a lvl 45-55 pure account with 1 def and pray and BH. If you decide to, don't get defense until after lvl 50ish, you'll get killed really easy by pures.

This is a good range/2h guide, give it a read - http://forum.tip.it/topic/73999-rune-pure-ranger-the-build-f2pp2p-remade-23-october/

Range lvl should be at the next highest hit, strength should be around same lvl as ranged.

As for equipment.. unless jagex has added new ranged equipment since 2008, I would say (if pure):

leather body

green dhide chaps, vambs

leather boots

coif

str ammy

maple short

addy arrows

r2h

Don't bother with iron plate/helm and dhide combo. Hurts range accuracy and honestly it's like a knife through butter at lvl 30+.

If 40 def.. equipment should be something like: rune helm, rune legs, dhide chest and vambs, rest the same. Or you can do chainbody, helm, and dhide chaps if you forgot to do d slayer at 35 def like me =D

Good luck

thanks for that but I don't want to make a range/2her I already have one of em i want to make a range PURE then later turn it into a tank

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Keep prayer at 1

leather body

green dhide chaps, vambs

leather boots

coif

str ammy

maple short

addy arrows

r2h

Good luck

thanks for that but I don't want to make a range/2her I already have one of em i want to make a range PURE then later turn it into a tank

Maybe a low level ranged pure with magic for ko?

Ah, my mistake. Well that guide will still help you a bit, it tells you the max hits for range as I already said (63 range - 110s, 70 range - 120s, etc. check the guide).

I actually had a very good range pure, got him to 83 ranged 72 hp all other stats 1. He was lvl 54. It's a lot of fun and I did get a decent amount of kills. But pure ranging doesn't get many KOs.

A f2p range/mage hybrid can be incredibly deadly at the lower levels, that's another option too. Like, 63 ranged for 11s and 63 mage for decently-accurate 16s would be pretty good, you'll be lvl 33.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Ah, my mistake. Well that guide will still help you a bit, it tells you the max hits for range as I already said (63 range - 110s, 70 range - 120s, etc. check the guide).

I actually had a very good range pure, got him to 83 ranged 72 hp all other stats 1. He was lvl 54. It's a lot of fun and I did get a decent amount of kills. But pure ranging doesn't get many KOs.

A f2p range/mage hybrid can be incredibly deadly at the lower levels, that's another option too. Like, 63 ranged for 11s and 63 mage for decently-accurate 16s would be pretty good, you'll be lvl 33.

I'll look into it thanks

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png