Dungeoneering Guide?

Leoo

I have a new goal which is to reach 80/85 Dungeoneering and I have no clue where to begin training the skill using efficient methods for the fastest XP/H. I've been trying to look for guides that explain how to train the skill fast rather than informing. Does anyone know any good guides which meets for what I'm requring? Or could give me some advice and tips.

Thanks in advance.

Hmm well to start out, dung'ing with your friends on meds are alright, or at least that's what I did, but once you get to a higher level you usually do a prestige run (which is a c1 small rush) and just do larges on the higher floors you are able to do, then reset after you complete all the floors you are able to do at that level.

Oh and bind a 2h or a spear to start out and once you reach level 50 dung, bind a platebody until you get a shadow silk hood from a night spider.

i_like_xp.png

You should do all floors on c1 difficulty to make them faster except the last 5 or so, then solo those on c6 with solo meds, meds with friends, or 5:5 larges.

Typically people advertise for 5:5 larges on floors 30+, but players in w117 are generally considered to be complete morons, so you may wish to keep soloing until level 80/high 70s or so then go to w148 if you want 85. The best tip is to go with friends (2-4 person meds or 4-5 person larges) that you know won't quit or be absolutely terrible at dungeoneering because there is no real way to know if random players will do so.

If you find a Shadow Silk Hood, you should bind it; otherwise bind the highest platebody you can. Use the highest 2h you can as a weapon. Bind law runes, high level arrows, or surgebox as your ammo bind (which one is best is not in the scope of your question). If you bind these items you will be able to complete dungeons faster and people will tend to want to keep dungeoneering with you more than if you bound a maul and platelegs.

2496 Completionist

You should do all floors on c1 difficulty to make them faster except the last 5 or so, then solo those on c6 with solo meds, meds with friends, or 5:5 larges.

Typically people advertise for 5:5 larges on floors 30+, but players in w117 are generally considered to be complete morons, so you may wish to keep soloing until level 80/high 70s or so then go to w148 if you want 85. The best tip is to go with friends (2-4 person meds or 4-5 person larges) that you know won't quit or be absolutely terrible at dungeoneering because there is no real way to know if random players will do so.

If you find a Shadow Silk Hood, you should bind it; otherwise bind the highest platebody you can. Use the highest 2h you can as a weapon. Bind law runes, high level arrows, or surgebox as your ammo bind (which one is best is not in the scope of your question). If you bind these items you will be able to complete dungeons faster and people will tend to want to keep dungeoneering with you more than if you bound a maul and platelegs.

So should I start at Floor 1 again and do all the floors until my current highest then repeat? Also, what does the figures of the ratio indicate? I'm guessing it is something to do with complexitiy? And is World 148 for high Dungeoneerers?

So should I start at Floor 1 again and do all the floors until my current highest then repeat? Also, what does the figures of the ratio indicate? I'm guessing it is something to do with complexitiy? And is World 148 for high Dungeoneerers?

One by one:

Prestige: start at floor one and do any floor without a checkmark, then reset when all floors are completed.

Notation: "c#" is short for complexity number. c6 is the highest complexity, with the most number of bonus rooms, and has no exp penalty. c1 has the sharpest exp penalty, but has no bonus rooms and is extremely fast to complete, with low leveled monsters. It is most efficient to do most of the lower floors on c1 (because they grant lower exp anyway) for speed, then complete your highest on c6. "#:#" is a notation for the number of people in your party and the number of people the dungeon is designed for; as the most you can have is 5 people in a party, and since the best experience is from having the dungeon designed for the same number of players as there are in your party, most larges are done on 5:5 and mediums are done on 4:4, 3:3, 2:2, etc. Solo is 1:1.

Worlds: w117 is basically a no requirements world for anyone, the leftovers from the first week of the skill when the higher levels congregated there to train. Large dungeons on w117 will take at least an hour and will often go unfinished due to people quitting or trolling by hiding keys, selling food, etc. w148 generally has people level 80-100 dungeoneering, giving maybe 45-50 minute larges on average. w148 is a good option for doing floors 30+ as large dungeons for the massive experience larges give. The final world is w53 (3bo's homeworld), where you need 105+ dungeoneering to get on most teams. Some teams will accept level 100-104 dungeoneers, and others will require as high as 110/113/115. w53 is the best place to find floors 50+ because not many people in w117/w148 are a high enough dungeoneering level to do those floors.

2496 Completionist