Approximate Odds: 1 in 649740

Ace6470

Royal flush

Good picture, although he looks slightly 2d, which has been tilted to the side, not sure if that's what you were going for (as if he is a card tilted sideways). If it is, very good picture.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Haha fun idea :P I definitely agree with Danq though - the image looks too 2D. The face, for instance, should not be a profile view. It should be more like 3/4 view.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

He's flushing away the flush ;)

But anyway, that's a really good picture. What needs to be improved has really already been said.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm guessing he's going for the look of the head as it is on the card. But since when are most toilets not up against a wall?

Thats what I thought... I think he is portraying the 2D of the card on the head. And as said.... ROYAL Flush.

Like the idea ^^

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Well the 2D aspect of the cards work because the entire form is like that. In his picture we have a very 3D image. We have a 3D perspective, a sense of depth (the first), a body that is not flat (shading, it's not straight on, etc.). But then the head is totally flat so it just doesn't fit or look right. You really need to go one way or the other imo (2D or 3D).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well the 2D aspect of the cards work because the entire form is like that. In his picture we have a very 3D image. We have a 3D perspective, a sense of depth (the first), a body that is not flat (shading, it's not straight on, etc.). But then the head is totally flat so it just doesn't fit or look right. You really need to go one way or the other imo (2D or 3D).

I disagree, he just didn't set it right. I think it can be done, but it seems awkwardly placed right now.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.