LOOKING FOR SOMOEONE TO CREATE A LOGO

B_I_S_H_O_P

It needs color/ a professional/polished product, by today.. (Illustrator/ maybe some photoshop)

You can continue to make it more of a finished product after, though I need something posted today.

it return, your work will be in site's the credits (the website WILL be seen by many and this could help get your name out there).

If you need/want details and/or interested please pm me!

-Jon

b_i_s_h_o_p.png

A polished professional logo within a day is kind of dreaming isn't it :P?

It can be polished even more after today but I need to get a logo on the front-end code of the site.

P.S. If you've seen the Social Network you'll have heard of this website

b_i_s_h_o_p.png

More details would be nice, to give a better understand of what you want and the type of site your making. Otherwise if you just say The Social Network, I think Facebook, Harvard Connection, and Napster.

Non-disclosure agreements say I cannot discuss the site details to others. What i'm looking for is someone who can look at the drawing I have and turn it into a logo for the site (content isn't really a need-to-know thing).. like the firefox one..

--Jon

b_i_s_h_o_p.png

Hire an artist who gets paid for it. And besides, You've not said anything about the logo or what it represents. There's no way you're going to get anything satisfying from here. And one days is kind of a short time for a slow moving forum.