CR vs TCL

Uffan5

Wilky came to me at around 1 est asking me for a 3 hour prep pkri to start at 4:30 est. This is mad early for us on a weekday but a fight is a fight and if its against Tcl it guarantees a good one (usually). So I accepted it for a 1 hour cap all styles etc etc etc. Being so early we werent expecting a great starting but I was hoping that we would gain as the fight went on even though it was such a short cap.

CR starting: 87 opts

110124164039.png

TCL starting: 120 opts (No picture)

For the first 15 minutes we struggled a bit as Tcl sent a bunch of snipers and stuff. We still held our own knowing blackup would be on the way soon enough. Embarassing enough for TCL leaders, they decided to start flaming us 15 minutes into the fight thinking the war was already theirs o.O

(16:48:55) <`GooD> yo

(16:48:55) <`GooD> nice ko french[bleep]

(16:48:56) <`GooD> next time dont call at me

(16:49:01) <`GooD> cause ill drag your mules again

(16:49:03) <`GooD> :D

But anyways soon enough we started gaining numbers in bunches, going from our 32 vent starting up to 40 after the first half hour. At this point we just started demolishing TCL's pile as we koed almost everyone we piled. TCL started regrouping pretty quickly so we sent 5 snipers to chase them around. We kept our momentum throughout the end of the cap and soon it was clear who was winning.

At the end of the cap we were up to 45 on vent. We called times up but Tcl kept piling us trying to make it uncapped? or something I dont know. Anyways when they did that their pile tanked them away and we transitioned and killed 3 of them within 20 seconds. TCL just ended up logging out after getting dragged away so we took our ending.

CR ending: 132 (46 on vent)

110124224635.png

TCL ending: 0 (Had like 60 opts before they logged out)

Well I know it was a small short prep war but its awesome to see that we were able to quickly come back from such a large deficit and take the win with ease. Great job to everyone who came on late and helped us pull it back for the win, and a special thanks to everyone who was there from the start blasting and binding through all the snipers :P Thanks for the fight TCL, dont be shy Wilky

Pictures!

110124164257.png

110124171933.png

110124173642.png

14b7mo.jpg

110124172110.png

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council