Bandos Prices

b_ad

it'll be worth basically what it's worth now

the only prices which will be affected by free trade are items that are currently bought out or junk. basically all discontinued items, 3rd age, pernix/torva/virtus/zaryte, and elysian/divine.

the only prices which will be affected by free trade are items that are currently bought out or junk. basically all discontinued items, 3rd age, pernix/torva/virtus/zaryte, and elysian/divine.

THANK! YOU!

Gah. Really peeves me off the people think the prices will change so much just because people have more freedom for it. Items that are relatively stable on the GE will actually keep their fricken price. It's only for those uber-rare items, in the...say, 300m+ range, probably 500m+ and junk that will be affected. (Effected?)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

well also items that are commonly lost on death (karil's top, dharok's helmet), but prices have already corrected for that since the announcement was made

bandos has had like a month to adjust to future prices based on rational expectations, so there's no reason for them to change by more than like 10% or so after free trade

THANK! YOU!

Gah. Really peeves me off the people think the prices will change so much just because people have more freedom for it. Items that are relatively stable on the GE will actually keep their fricken price. It's only for those uber-rare items, in the...say, 300m+ range, probably 500m+ and junk that will be affected. (Effected?)

"Affected" is correct the way you used it.

Effect is a noun

Affect is a verb

wessan.png

almost everything will crash, but there will be a rebound for those items. (unless the item is utterly useless)

No it won't. There may be some instability in price during the transition, probably mostly due to scammers, but there is no fundamental reason why any price will change outside of usual fluctuations with the exception of items where the price is held artificially high or low by the GE.

Also effect and affect are both nouns and both verbs.

iratebadger.png

Everything is either going to do one of 3 things in the next month:

1- it'll crash huge

2- it'll increase huge in price

3- it'll do one of the previous 2, eventually returning to its original price

3 is the option that 90% of the items are going to do

div>

"Affected" is correct the way you used it.

Effect is a noun

Affect is a verb

–verb (used with object)

to produce as an effect; bring about; accomplish; make happen: The new machines finally effected the transition to computerized accounting last spring.

*cough*

Affected was right in that context, but effect does have verb uses.

/themoreyouknow

well also items that are commonly lost on death (karil's top, dharok's helmet), but prices have already corrected for that since the announcement was made

bandos has had like a month to adjust to future prices based on rational expectations, so there's no reason for them to change by more than like 10% or so after free trade

What about long term deflation?