Crafting Guide - Gold Jewellery

I've been playing RS for a while but just started to level up my crafting.

When I tried to find out how to craft gold jewellery, the guide said I should craft it with gems. But there don't seem to be any information in that section about just HOW do I incorporate the gems into the gold jewellery.

I know I can probably find that in game, but it's just a suggestion to perfect the guide.

Thanks.

When I tried to find out how to craft gold jewellery, the guide said I should craft it with gems. But there don't seem to be any information in that section about just HOW do I incorporate the gems into the gold jewellery.

I know I can probably find that in game, but it's just a suggestion to perfect the guide.

Thanks.

option to make gemmed gold jewellery will appear when you have gem in inventory when you're crafting jewellery at furnace.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

Thanks.

option to make gemmed gold jewellery will appear when you have gem in inventory when you're crafting jewellery at furnace.

Thanks again :D and I found the same information on the page of necklace mould as well, in case anyone was improving the guide

• 3 weeks later...

The guide actually mentions to use your bar on the furnace and a menu will pop up. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~