Looking for clan with older members.

Bascially what the topic says I am looking for a clan with older players. Maybe a 21+ or 18+ clan if such clans exist. My stats should be in my signature. I am not looking for an event based clan more somewhere to chill & talk to other players while I am standing around at ge but I would try to attend events if required.

Smokeyirish.png

Hello! My clan doesn't have any age requirements and I myself amen't 18+ either as Clan Leader but I can tell you one thing and that's that we are mature and you can be sure that there is no fighting or trolling happening within Legacy of Legends, read on for more info. Good luck finding a clan. :P

sliced_01-1.jpg

sliced_02-1.jpgsliced_03-1.jpgsliced_04-1.jpg

[ «Former TRR Leader» «Former Legacy of Legends Leader» «Former Nexus Member» ]

codsig2.png

The community I'm part of is largely jsut CC based these days, though we have forums tht have gotten a bit quiet lately.

no activity reqs, no age req but the majority of our members are older. Think the youngest we have tht is online alot is 16 or 17 now then we have a reasonable spread through the 20s and a good few who are significantly older; you can check us out here:

http://s6.zetaboards.com/LegacyofHonour/index/

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ello my friend, we are a community that is based all over the world. A vast majority of our members are adults 18+ into their 50's.Please feel free to try us out, stop by our cc and who knows, maybeh you'' come to call us home. See you around and i do wish you luck.

1280326286-U11.png1280326385-U11.png1280326657-U11.png1280327025-U11.png1287251678-U1.gif

soasig2.png

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

everyone is near enough 18+ we even have parents here =D

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

• 1 month later...

Yo Sakura Kane leader of radiant here. We are a new clan with 85+ requirements just opened yesterday and are looking for rally good active members. I know we are a bit low but we are trying to get new people integrated into the clan world in order to develop a loyal member base. At radiant we strive to give you a complete clan experience. This means you can expect CWA, Wilderness PKing/Wars as well as PvM, Dungeoneering and other fun events. We will try to keep a balance between non War/PKing and War/PKing events. The plan is for most wars and PKs to be weekends while we do non wars/pk during the week.

Radiant does not have an age requirements because we believe maturity is a mind thing and not an age thing. Even though we accept anyone regardless of age we maintain a high level of maturity because we do not tolerate any BS.

Quick statistics and Information

Forums - Radiant Forums

IRC - #radiant (on SwiftIRC)

Member List: Radiant Member List

We have our very own hosted Teamspeak Server!

You can contact me on

MSN: [email protected]

RSN: Sakura_Kane

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there, most of us are 21+ (I'm personally 24 :)) All of our Elders and staff are 21+, though we do not exclude those who aren't as old as us. You'll find our conversation very mature. (Not mature as in explicit though XD)

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

We have many people 18+ most of which also use our teamspeak if thats what your looking for ;)

Clan Name: White Skillers

Clan Type: Skilling / Social Community

TeamSpeak: ts.whiteskillers.co.uk:9987

website?: http://www.whiteskillers.co.uk/ - http://www.whiteskillers.co.uk/forums/

Other: #WhiteSkillers on SwiftIRC.

33976581.png

vfe0qe.png a4u8hv.png

who.png

White Skillers was first formed one year ago, though after the brutal decline of members as a result of summer's end it was forced to close. A year has passed since that unfortunate day, and it has been decided that we are ready to have another go at this game. The WS of the past was known as a clan with goals, and open arms to every individual with basic knowledge of the English language. Many friends were made and great times had. The friendships made were lasting bonds. I speak from personal experience when I say this, there are few of the olden WS that I don't still talk to on a regular basis. This is what we are aiming for. A community that can have a great time and actually bring fun back to the game of RuneScape. You can expect nothing less than open arms when you step through our doorstep. We are a united group working towards one singular goal, which is fun.

infomj.png

IRC:

#whiteskillers on swiftirc

Home Word:

P2P - 60

F2P - 61

Clan Chat:

whskcc

TeamSpeak3:

Server: ts.whiteskillers.co.uk

Port: 9987

98585811.png43935068.png54192208.png