Your Account Has Been Disabled...

SouthernSmoke

Hey tip.it.

Years ago, my account had been hacked and I had no clue how to get it back. Today, I tried getting it back and I got my account back. :rolleyes:

An hour or so later, I get a messaging saying my password change has been accepted.

I tried logging on and a message says, "Your account has been disabled. Check your message centre for details."

I'm wondering what the exactly means, so I go and check my message centre, but no messages are there. What does this exactly mean? Did I get accused of hacking, or maybe the person who hacked me did? Did I not pay for members? I'm not sure what to really do or think. If anyone has any knowledge over this situation I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

SS

Appeal it.

I don't think they usually auto deny permaban appeals,

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I haven't heard of any strategy so far that works with appeals... still a toss up whether someone even looks at it or not before slapping on an auto-reply and saying too bad.

Too bad the "suicide" trick doesn't work anymore. There was a small period where mentioning the word suicide in your appeal would get you unbanned immediately... along with a letter saying that Jagex may be forced to contact the police regarding things like that.

Have you even viewed the evidence...

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Oh right right, manual permanant ban.

So someone hacked your account, you didn't know what to do. They were rule breaking and such, and a j-mod went in and manually banned your account.

"Years ago, my account had been hacked and I had no clue how to get it back. Today, I tried getting it back and I got my account back.

An hour or so later, I get a messaging saying my password change has been accepted.

I tried logging on and a message says, "Your account has been disabled. Check your message centre for details."

Theres a start to your appeal

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Probably a few days, since its like 2am or something in england right now, i doubt anyone will look at it till tomorrow morning/afternoon.

But yea most likely a few days

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Why the hell is your other pillar green?

What was their reason for banning you?

I've been seeing that if Jagex denies all your appeals - as a last resort you can pay one time fee to get your account back.

I don't know how much it is, but this might be your only choice left.

capt%20kevin.png

I couldn't answer you fully - however, if you were hacked years ago - it probably would've been smarter to get your account back then.

You could send an appeal to Jagex stating what happened and maybe that'll work but the chances are low.

You never did tell us the ban reason.

capt%20kevin.png

I'm not sure why I got banned. I was hacked years ago, and then it wasn't easy for me to get it back. Trust me, I probably tried multi times and didn't work. Which is why I quit. I was hacked back in 06'

I looked for the reasoning of the ban and it says, "Sorry, but we cannot show you the evidence for this offence."

I couldn't answer you fully - however, if you were hacked years ago - it probably would've been smarter to get your account back then.

You could send an appeal to Jagex stating what happened and maybe that'll work but the chances are low.

You never did tell us the ban reason.

READ THE THREAD PLEASE.

Oh right right, manual permanant ban.

So someone hacked your account, you didn't know what to do. They were rule breaking and such, and a j-mod went in and manually banned your account.

Jagex recently started offering the option to buy back a permanantly banned account for rl money, however it has to be offered to you. Meaning not everyone will have this option

Levon.png Bladewing.png