Smoking Kills.

Just wanted to post a possible extension to the Smoking Kills guide:

"Puzzling Tomb:

4. Head to the Agility Pyramid to access the Ruins of Ullek. If you have made the rope shortcut, use it to access the plateau, climb the wall and head north through the crevice. If not, run south-east past the Pyramid and around the tip of Ullek. You'll have to head north-west once you reach the swamp. Climb over the pillar, up the steps, and through the crevice. (More information on setting up the shortcut in "Tips and Tricks") Once past the crevice, search the Sealed Door to the west to enter the Tomb. Drop your Cat and speak to it to learn that he thinks Sumona's intentions aren't all good."

Tips and Tricks 2:

"If you have not made the Agility Shortcut, walk west past the crevice, climb over the wall(watching out for the Mummies which can hit up to 240 lLP) and use a piece of rope on the large rock sticking out over the plateau. This shortcut connects the south-east Agility Pyramid to the Ruins of Ullek and is permanent."

I think this explains a bit more about how to reach the Tomb for those who haven't been there and how to set up the shortcut. I ened up having to go to RuneScape Wiki because the current guide made no mention of the stairs in the swamp.

• 9 months later...

Hey Ghost_Phriek,

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for the well-written submission! I've edited the Smoking Kills guide with your extended version and linked to the Tips and Tricks about the shortcut. You've been credited. :thumbup:

Feel free to PM me with any further questions or concerns.

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!