f2p skiller help.<New Question >

SpikeStr1ke

Morning TIF,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what skills are vital for a skiller? Also what i can do as a lvl 3 to make some money without doing any sort of combat. Its the first time i've been f2p in nearly 6 years so im pretty unsure about training methods and such. At the moment all my skills are lvl 1 except 6 wc/fm and 4 fishing/cooking.

< New Question towards bottom >

Spikestr1ke.png

For F2P-

Fishing lobsters at Karamaja was a great way to make money

Yews are also probably really good for making money

A skiller tries to max all of his skills - there isn't an order people really follow.

However, it seems that most skillers tend to max an easy skill first - I'd start with wc/fishing because they're probably the fastest skills to level.

capt%20kevin.png

I can't think of a place with tons of oak near a bank. It's certainly not the greatest idea to cut oak til level 70.

Willows are definitely your best bet - once you hit level 50 or so, you'll start chopping like a mad man. Cut at Draynor - it's a bit crowded but if you're somewhat paying attention, you'll get really good exp here.

capt%20kevin.png

Depending on if you want experience or money you can do several things. Willows at Draynor make for easy banking, but with the price of willows at such an obscenely low price I would avoid it for money. I would go to one of the several spots around Gielinor looking for a couple willow trees by themselves then just burn them for fire making experience. I am at 58 fishing right now and get a full load of salmon/trout takes about 40-80 seconds to obtain. My experience is definitely reduced because I cook it as well but I gain something like 50-80k experience split between fishing/cooking in an hour. I also no longer burn salmon or trout at 60 cooking. Mining ores for crafting/Smithing can also be a nice goal but definitely tedious, especially as good mining spots will generally have someone there in F2P.

Hope my insights are what you were looking for.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

K thank you all for the advice, i got a new question though. I just got one of my old accounts back that has 42 days of membership on it and i was wondering what i should do on him? same idea of a skiller except he has much better stats.

stats:

Attack : 50

Strength: 50

Defence: 52

Constitution: 52

Range: 40

Mage: 45

Prayer: 43

Runecrafting: 8

Construction: 1

Dungeoneering: 9

Agility: 27

Herblore: 10

Theiving: 30

Crafting: 31

Fletching: 19

Slayer: 19

Hunter: 25

Mining: 35

Smithing: 36

Fishing: 43

Cooking: 40

Firemaking: 30

Woodcutting: 54

Farming: 3

Summoning: 1

EDIT: He has 0 gp and the only armor i have is Initiate with Silverlight for a sword and Elemental Shield

Edited by SpikeStr1ke
Spikestr1ke.png