lvl 124 looking for good community

now that free trade and pking is back, i figured i might as well give runescape an other try. i'm looking for a clan, that's more community based and having fun then having an epic war record. preferably, an irc channel with people that never take anything seriously, with thick skin and screws around a lot.

join blasphemy, our community rocks :) #blasphemy

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Hello akwardsaw5. I would like to invite you to join The Gladiatorz. One of our requirements is 110+ F2p CB. We do a variety of events including safe CW and risked PvP, also we host a large amount of events such as GWD Barbarian Assault and Barrows, just to name a few.

Search "The Gladiatorz" to find us or drop by our cc, where you can find that we are a tight knit, mature, group and we can't wait to get to know you too!

If you want to know more then you can find us at "gladz chat" cc or our Tip it page: http://forum.tip.it/topic/285146-the-gladiatorz/

Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or concerns

GL in your clan hunt

qM8It.jpg

^Click to Join The Gladiatorz^

Add me in Game: YourDeath G and ask me anything!

gladzorganized.png

gladzrespected.png

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Hey there, just read all your intro and we at SoA are welcoming you to our clan :D We are a skill, chill, and event based clan that doesn't have much interest in Pking etc etc. Join our CC - Elvishgardens to get to know us guys and girls a bit more. For more information check out our forums with the link below.

1280326286-U11.png

1280326385-U11.png1280326657-U11.png1280327025-U11.png

1287251678-U1.gif

soasig2.png

ClanJagPromo.jpg

Forums | Runehead |

| Code of Conduct

Requirements:

None. You need only set up for a trial period. We have learned from long experience that clan functionality relies much more on WHO you have in your clan, rather than what their runescape stats are. This is why a full 40% of our current actives have been with the clan longer than 2 years That's not counting our retired members who fade in and out of activity.

Seeking:

We want people who want to be part of our community. We want people who don't really give a s**t about what other clans are doing-- we don't do anything with a mind towards impressing other clans. That said, it's hard to really convey the personality of our clan. Generally if you're mature and have an open minded sense of humor, we'd be interested in seeing if you fit in here.

What We Offer:

Our clan has been around for more than 9 years. We have seen just about every situation there is for a clan to face and withstood it. We won't make the mistakes newer clans will make, thus improving your experience. There is a reason people stay as long as they do, and why old members come back after leaving for what they thought were greener pastures. Clan Jaguar is not just a community, but neither is it so focused on runescape goals that it ignores its members. We seek to be a balance between the two that maximizes your experience. Clan Jaguar offers you a clan with an identity-- a strong sense of self with a wealth of history. Come visit us.

Our Clan Chat is "Jagz Chat" and we'd be glad to answer any questions.

.:: Leader: ImasxiJagz ::.

.:: Council: Lucca13, Macho King6, Yuna Gunner3, Toady1 ::.

1zf4m82.png

recruit02.pngrecruit03.png29qlkef.png

recruit05.jpg

Hey akwardsaw5 , i would like you to check out my clan. Its a fun warring clan. Drop into #t0 to check it out :mrgreen:

Also have a look at our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TrueOwnageClan

Join

True Ownage | 110+ | Warring Clan

bannerii.png

-Proud Council of True Ownage-

-Proud Council of Silent Ember-

-Proud Member of Clan Europe-

hey, i'm just gonna make this short instead of posting a bunch of pictures and stuff but im a member of the clan "amanecer" and we are a fun loving mature clan i think you'd be perfect for our clan if youd like to read the rules and learn more about us i'll put our website link below. our cc name is "amanecer" goodluck and i hope you check us out! Happy clan hunting! :thumbsup:

http://clanamanecer.com/home

I think you'll like our community, its really friendly and helpful. We enjoy being together as a clan because we are all friends. Hope you can come too :D

t0matched.png

Join

True Ownage | 110+ | Warring Clan

bannerii.png

-Proud Council of True Ownage-

-Proud Council of Silent Ember-

-Proud Member of Clan Europe-

• 1 month later...

Yo Sakura Kane leader of radiant here. We are a new clan with 85+ requirements just opened yesterday and are looking for rally good active members. I know we are a bit low but we are trying to get new people integrated into the clan world in order to develop a loyal member base. At radiant we strive to give you a complete clan experience. This means you can expect CWA, Wilderness PKing/Wars as well as PvM, Dungeoneering and other fun events. We will try to keep a balance between non War/PKing and War/PKing events. The plan is for most wars and PKs to be weekends while we do non wars/pk during the week.

Quick statistics and Information

Forums - Radiant Forums

IRC - #radiant (on SwiftIRC)

Member List: Radiant Member List

We have our very own hosted Teamspeak Server!

You can contact me on

MSN: [email protected]

RSN: Sakura_Kane

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Akward, I hope you haven't made a decision on a clan yet. Your post perfectly describes the Red Blade Hunters. Most of us are veteran players who have been through the 'serious' phase and now just play to joke around and have a good time. In addition, we do have a pretty good war record and several events a week; but we aren't too strict about attendance. If you don't believe that we have the best community around (who could blame you? everyone claims that) stop by our IRC channel and have a chat, I'm sure that you'll see RBH is the right clan for you if you do.

To see our full recruitment topic please go to http://forum.tip.it/topic/287165-red-blade-hunters-90-great-wars-active-awesome-community/

fvwyrl.gif

21czceg.jpg288tdlf.jpg

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#rbh) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.rs-rbh.com.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif