Games beaten:2011

Flodder450

@mask: if you want a challenge, try the 'defensive-offensive' team I came up with. Team consists of snivy, audino, scraggy, alomomola (for water hm's), vullaby (for fly), and either throh or the rock-crab guy. Team is tougher to use at first, but with the right levels/moves, is near unstoppable (especially when the rock crab learns shell break). Oh, and I just beat pkmn platinum. Game was boring as hell, not reccomended for fans of the series, or any general person who doesn't want mental anguish.

div>

Didn't play that much games this year, mostly classics and stuff. And I don't count games as "beaten" unless I've done everything I wanted to in that game.

So here are the games:

- Sonic Colors (both Wii and DS) - all SP rings and S ranks

- Super Mario World (GBA) - all regular & secret exits

- Earthbound (SNES) - also obtained most of the 1/128 items as a bonus.

- Sonic Advance 3 (GBA) - over half the time was spent trying to get the 7th chaos emerald ;_;

The others I'm still trying to beat. Why Sonic 1 and 2 don't have a save feature, beats me.

Oh and just about every Sonic game is way too cruel with chaos emeralds. 1, 2, 3, Knuckles, CD, Advance 1 and 2 I can't beat thanks to them.

Edited by Sonikku

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

@mask: the rock crab is a reaallly good one to use. Practically useless until you get shell break, but once you get it, you can decimate nearly everything. I'd advise giving the eviolite to scraggy if you intend to use'm. The defense boost is the only thing that really makes'm usable/trainable. But anyways, this is offtopic, seeing as this isn't the pkmn thread...

div>

I finally got around to playing BioShock. I bought the game for $5 on steam a while back, but at the time my PC's graphics card was apparently too noob to run the game.

So I made a run of it on easy mode. Beat the game in one day. I gotta say I really enjoyed the game. Now to do it in hard mode...