Cannoning

ilovecuttingyews

Okay, so as of right now I am 89 range (220k from 90). My goal is 90 because I like to keep my stats even 5's and 10's. The problem is that I'm too close to a HP level to use normal methods, so I'll be cannoning. I was planning on doing abby specs so I went down to stealing creation to see if I had some spare points and bought sc coifs for 90. 2 minutes later I realized that I'm an idiot. You need nosepeg for addy specs so I can't use my coifs on them.

So my question is;

What NPC should I cannon for 220k exp with my sc coifs?

Okay, so as of right now I am 89 range (220k from 90). My goal is 90 because I like to keep my stats even 5's and 10's. The problem is that I'm too close to a HP level to use normal methods, so I'll be cannoning. I was planning on doing abby specs so I went down to stealing creation to see if I had some spare points and bought sc coifs for 90. 2 minutes later I realized that I'm an idiot. You need nosepeg for addy specs so I can't use my coifs on them.

So my question is;

What NPC should I cannon for 220k exp with my sc coifs?

Black demons. Effigies, charms, and ashes if you care to bank them.

On another note, are you sure sc coifs work with cannon? I was unaware.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Black demons. Effigies, charms, and ashes if you care to bank them.

On another note, are you sure sc coifs work with cannon? I was unaware.

It's what Runewiki said. I guess I should have tried it out first but I trust it enough seeing as it's an old article so most info should be good.

Where should I kill black demons? I used to kill in the Edge dungeon but I'm scared of PKers.

There's a safespot.

I swear there was some guide on cannoning black demons around somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png