What happened to the community?

FederalXTC

Friendly, helpful, respectful community

Scapers

Pick one.

It doesn't have to be like this. The RS community isn't that bad. There are loads of great people playing this game. But there are more people scamming and being rude. Just keep searching and you will find a lot of good friends in Gielnor.

EDIT: And what bedman posted above is very true: Search for friends here on TIF, it's a great start indeed.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

He he, well it's easy to complain about it, and I might have a little rant myself in a bit, but for now I think it's better to try and solve the problem! I have been out of the game for a while and only came back recently and am looking to make freinds. Send me a wee pm and I'll add you, I'm nice, honest! :evil:

Rant time! I have to admit my patience is wearing thin, dungeoneering has created this environment where I am stuck in a confined room with 4 other people. It's torture, it really is! The first ten minutes are spent working out which 99's I have regardless of what I tell them, followed by 'add me' and ended by 'can I haz a few mils plox?'. It's not really that bad all the time but people are jumping on and off my friends list faster than you can sing the the doom doom song.

So how about it? Spread the love :grin: (Always wanted to say that)

gods_truth.png

'I lovded you piggy! I lovded you!' - The humble words of GIR.

If you want a nice community, join a clan. You guys are looking at the pixelated equivalent of making a best friend on a busy sidewalk - everyone's got their own place to go and thing to do. They are busy and you're not part of their picture. They'll keep doing their own thing unless and until you get in the way, and then when they say something, it usually isn't terribly nice because again, you're in their way. Occasionally you'll come across people just chatting on the street corner, and those people are nice (standing around edgeville, Ge, etc) but other than that, people are busy and typically want to be left alone to get their 'work' done (accomplish their goals).

In this 'sidewalk' comparison, a clan is your family. The right clan for you will make your experience so much better. Being around an extended group of close-knit friends like a clan provides is invaluable to enjoying the community of the game. Not just a cc channel, an actual clan. It is there where you will find your friendly, helpful and respectful community.

That's one of the best views I've seen on the topic of the supposed Runescape "community" :thumbup:

I couldn't agree more. Bravo! =D>