making a digsite pendant

branjos

Ok, so I have looked at the guide on here about how to learn to make them, yet it is vague. I spend 30 mins at the varrok museum cleaning stuff off and showing necklaces to the guys in there, and i still cannot do it. What am I doing wrong? I have done most of the quests at the digsite (including temple at sentennisten) and still nothing. Please let me know. TBH its probably me overlooking something but still very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Bran

Good luck to you, this is the most annoying part of Varrock Museum. You must be persistent. It IS there, it's just tricky to find. Many people have spent over an hour looking for the appropriate item, so you just have to keep at it.

I can't remember exactly how long it took me, but I would say in the range of 45-ish minutes.

I'll see what I can do. Can you link me to the guide in question please?

"Also, you can find an ancient ruby necklace in a specimen rock. Show it to an archeologist and it will unlock an enchantment spell that you can use on a ruby necklace, which will then be able to teleport you to the north side of the Dig Site"

In the Varrock Museum guide, is this to which you are referring? If so, I'm not seeing how it's vague...

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6919

I was just thinking along the lines of placing in parenthesis (obtaining this item could take a while to get, but it is there) or something along those lines. After about 20 minutes of not getting the clean necklace I gave up and went to the digsite thinking I was doing something wrong. Perhaps also add something that the clean necklace is not the same thing as the necklace jewelery. I dunno, I just felt as if I was not doing something right. Just throwing that out there.

edit: for some stupid reason, i didnt look at the varrok museum guide. I looked right at the item which is whats linked. Sorry about that.