My goals and levels! Your opinion?

Hello, i am coolman5553 and i have created this thread to help me decide on what to do next with my account and get others opinions on what skills i should be training and what i should be doing to train them.

2-27-11skills.png

2-27-11.png

i have no clue what to do from here, i have spent a lot of money on herbalore latley and i need to begin to make money again. i do not want to grind on somthing all day like some others have suggested(frost dragons -.-).

which 99s should i go for next and what should i do to make money at a skill while training it?

i plan on getting 75 construction this upcomming double xp weekend.

95 prayer is a very long term goal, 210-260m for 1 skill really isnt worth it in my opinion and i only have 116m anyways

my overall goal in runescape is to be able to solo bandos and other gwd bosses.

gl_im_ragin.png

With such high melee stats I would train some prayer, since you're level 71 in that and well over 90 in the most of the rest of them. You could train it by simply slaying and training your defence at monsters that drops good bones :)

Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

@^

Bandos isnt worth it without turmoil in your case, better buy barrows and put everything onto prayer, do blood runs deep if you havent as well, and put all the exp from it into prayer.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

With such high melee stats I would train some prayer, since you're level 71 in that and well over 90 in the most of the rest of them. You could train it by simply slaying and training your defence at monsters that drops good bones :)

Good luck!

ya i planned on getting 95 prayer but with the rising cost of dragon and frost dragon bones i don't think i'll be able to do that for a loooonnnggg time! lol it cost somthin like 260m with frosts and 210m with dragons

gl_im_ragin.png

@^

Bandos isnt worth it without turmoil in your case, better buy barrows and put everything onto prayer, do blood runs deep if you havent as well, and put all the exp from it into prayer.

the point of the goal thread is that im working twords somthin, which means im going to be working twords turmoil. and ovls

gl_im_ragin.png

Work towards 85 slayer, I've heard it's very nice. Construction is a very good choice for the bxp weekend; atm I'm wcing mahoganies for planks. I have oaks stored for 87; I hope to have mahogany stored for 88 or 89, if I'm lucky.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Work towards 85 slayer, I've heard it's very nice. Construction is a very good choice for the bxp weekend; atm I'm wcing mahoganies for planks. I have oaks stored for 87; I hope to have mahogany stored for 88 or 89, if I'm lucky.

ya i bought like 10k oak planks and i plan to just get 75 for alter in dungeoneering.

gl_im_ragin.png