Computer Programming for Idiots

Panzerlord

Ok, so some people at my school hacked my email recently. It's not terribly important, I realize, since it was mostly full of junk and whatnot, but the idea of somebody in my email just real pisses me off. Anyway, they don't know that I know they're in my email, so I've devised a clever plan; essentially, I'll write a virus, disguise it as good code, hope they download it, and watch all hell break loose. Only problem? I've never done any computer programming in my life. Now, I know everyone here is a bloody genius compared to me, so I was sort of hoping somebody could help me out by either;

-Pointing me to some sources for beginner programming education.

-Explaining the variety of program languages to me

-Explaining what programming languages would be effective in writing a keylogging Trojan and/or logic bomb

-If you're feeling kind, just supplying me with code for either of the afformentioned viruses.

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

I highly doubt such a topic is: a) legal; b) moral; and/or c) allowed on this forum.

Sorry!

I believe that programming for immoral purposes is not right (e.g., see the PS3 hacking scene; some homebrew-minded people wanted homebrew, now it's full of hacks and pirates). Not only does immoral programming hurt the moral programmers (reputation wise or whatever), it hurts you. And also, I (and I'm sure others) refuse to help you program something illegal/immoral.

ozXHe7P.png

The morality of such a thing is nebulous at best, and I'm not sure it's legal. He isn't technically breaking any rules as far as I know, but if a mod or admin wants to chime in, by all means.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.