40 defence (dragon slayer)

45 prayer

rune full helm/ green body/ rune legs/ capebootsvamps/ explorers ring

maple short + addys then switch to rune 2h/dragon/gravite 2h

not sure how risking with gravite equipment works exactly

maple shortbow + g2h should work without risking

gravite short + r2h wont, it sucks anyways

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Well I don't have a guide, but it's pretty easy to make a range/2h pure, let alone a tanky one.

What you wanna do is either go for good pking levels for the HP:Combat level your average pure would be then, or just go for x levels before pking.

Optimal ratio would be 20+ def 50-60 range 40 att 40+ str (get str as high as possible w/o being melee-based). In this type, you can get higher def. My range/2h tank has 40 att, 46 str, 31 def, 53 range, 49 HP. It's not all that great for it's level (47) but can tank people and kill people easily. If I were to pk again, I'd get 58-62 range first. And if I were to get higher str/def, I would get 33 def and say, 72? range then do dragon slayer to hit like 50 strength and 40 def without gaining as much HP. At lower levels, it's better to have 40 attack 40 str than 30 att 50 str because it'll give you less HP exp, which will up your combat even more, and the max hit with rune 2h would be higher than addy 2h even though you have higher Str. But if you already have high HP due to your range level being decently high, just go for higher strength.

Check the average HP level of what a 1 def str pure/range pure would be at your combat level and then make sure that you can at least combo higher than when they can get hit by range then eat once. I.E. They eat at ~230 life points because they have 64 constitution, you hit a 113 with range max. They would probably have swordfish, so you would knock them down to 117 life points, and eat +140 to make it total 257, so your 2h should hit at least 160, preferrably 180+. That isn't very hard to achieve, as my range/2h combos like 250 with range and 2h and is only level 47. Keep in mind range is faster than a scim hit and people still easily combo with a bad scim hit and surprise with a 2h. The range makes the 2h hit much more surprising.

For the fixed levels before pking method, I suggest you go for..

-40/60/40 melee, 64 constitution, 72 range. You'd be level 61, combo 280-300+, most level 61 str pures have the same constitution and would eat ~250

-40/70/40 melee, 72 constitution, 80 range. You'd be level 67, combo 300-330+, most level 67 pkers will have higher constitution and would eat at ~270

-40/74/60 melee, 78 constitution, 86 range. You'd be level 76, combo 320-350+, most level 78 pkers will have higher constitution and eat ~290

I've not done much pking beyond that combat, so I don't know what attack level would be recommended, but you could get 90-99 range, 70-85 def, at least 80-85 strength, and combo like 400 at ~89-94 combat? ish.... You could also get 44 pray/31 pray then too.

ON A SIDE NOTE: The combat level gains from 31 prayer ARE NOT USEFUL until 81-84 Strength. Only then would it boost your strength enough to compensate for the gained combat. But if you feel the need to have 44 prayer, then wait until you feel like you'd be getting PJed or something easily, or can hit rapid 150s without the prayer.

Training spots aren't really hard to find on F2P. Moss giants, lesser demons, possibly greater demons (in rev dungeon?), hill giants (decent money-ish). Train dungeoneering and you could get a few decent training items, or just unlock good places to train for at least slightly less crowded monsters.

I hope I helped. :)

553VriC.png?1

Double posted. Anyway.

The weapon is really easy, so yeh. Rune battleaxe has a faster speed making it a bit more easy to go back to ranging. I only suggest it when your range is powerful enough on it's own. It has like 20 damage less than a 2h and 20 damage helps LOADS.

Gear again, very simple. You don't want to wear a ton of -range bonus items if you don't have very accurate range already (like level 50-65). Rune chain + med/full helm, dhide chaps and vambs. Power ammy is optional but I prefer str for the KO power of 2h, range still hits the same damage without Power ammy. Alternate gear setup would be what rusttoid said (hi loser). Rune full helm, dragonhide body, rune legs, vambs, power ammy might be better in this case. And only use that gear at 70-80+ range.

If you aren't 40 def yet, just use same gear as I said before, just addy/mith instead. Depending on your range/str levels, watch where your def and combat are at, so you can still tank a bit and knock em the hell out.

553VriC.png?1

40/45 att (gravite 2h flat out best KO wep in f2p), 40 def, 99 str, 99 range. Maxed range/2h pure. Possibly 44 pray, the usefulness in f2p dies down a lot when there's no p pots, you might want to just consider leaving it at 31 and flip it on when u KO. Corrupt is soooo not worth using with the loot ur gonna be getting in f2p.