Question about farming.

TheGreatGeno

I've been running around allotment/herb/flower patches at level 46 farming. I plant strawberries, limpwurt, and ranarrs. A few questions...

1. At 47 should I start planting watermelons?

2. Limpwurts are the best flower to plant forever, right?

3. At 62, should I continue planting Ranarrs or move on to Snapdragons? After doing price research it seems Snapdragons are only more profitable if you luck out and get 7+ in one planting.

white lily > limps if you have the seeds.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, definitely start out planting watermelons. I did it for a pretty long time (but after a while, it gets tedious)

I do keep a few in my bank to make into super compost.

For me, I usually plant ranarr + limp everywhere, but the snapdragon in trollheim.

The exp is pretty bad, but if you can one or two tree runs a day - it'll be a lot better.

capt%20kevin.png

You should really focus on getting a scroll of life (10k tokens I think?) and juju-farming potions. Juju farming potions require 74 hunter(71+pot) and 64 herblore.

If you get those, then you don't need to be "lucking out" to grow snapdragons with profit.

Also, plant the best trees you can at the moment, your farming is quite low, so the best trees you can grow are fairly cheap.

Edit: You need 70 farming to grow ugunes for jujus, so as of now, I would simply focus on getting a scroll of life and growing ranarrs and cheap trees.

Margus.png