Daily Activities for these skills

SirHartlar

Basically I want to aim to be able to open my own effigies eventually, and I was wondering what daily activities I could do to help make the process a bit cheaper. The skills I need to level are Crafting (90 -> 94)/Construction (90 -> 94)/Firemaking (95 -> 97)/Fishing (89 -> 92)/Fletching (89 -> 94)/Herblore (93 -> 95)/Smithing (81 -> 95).

So far I've thought of buying battlestaves and making air staves every day, as well as buying up 3k broad arrow tips. That is only 8.8k and 45k experience respectively daily, but it's cheap. Is there anything else I can do that will make the process a bit cheaper? I also do MTK on herbs/coal but sell most of that for profit.

Doing the phoenix D&D gives you some firemaking xp, 5k IIRC. Doesn't take that long as well, if you have maxed melees (like you) and good gear.

Also, isn't FM tied in with cooking? Raising your cooking level 90-92 is probably faster (and cheaper) than FM 95-97.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Doing the phoenix D&D gives you some firemaking xp, 5k IIRC. Doesn't take that long as well, if you have maxed melees (like you) and good gear.

Also, isn't FM tied in with cooking? Raising your cooking level 90-92 is probably faster (and cheaper) than FM 95-97.

Does Chef's Delight boost by 5 at level 92? The mature version is nearly 30k which seems quite expensive for 30k cooking xp. But Cooking does seem more viable than FM at any rate.

I think it even does +6, but I'm not sure.

A normal chef's delight should give you a +5.

Yeah I justed tested it in my house and it gave a +5. Still not sure though, because I imagine FM xp is more valuable because of the ability to blow up handcannons less.

Anyone know if anyone of my skills would be useful for assisting?