Dark Beasts

Kobeman8

Hello, it's been a while since i've last played and had a question about dark beasts. The last time i've played you needed mep2 complete to get these as a task which i havin't even completed part 1 yet. But with them being in kuradal's dungeon is it true you don't need mep2 done to get them as a task? i've looked around but haven't seen anyone confirm this.

Thank You in advance =)

I've never considered that slayer tasks were based upon your ability to do them outside of the standard slayer level associated with them.

The same could be said of spirit mages, if you can get them before you have beat the quests to get to GWD.

I think it is just like clue scroll, random pending you have the level to kill them. Like i've gotten clue scrolls into locations I could not go to because I had not beaten some quests.

sigre4.png
999r.png

You do not need MEP2 to kill them in Kuradel's Dungeon. So if you use Kuradel as a master, you will have the possibility of getting them.

Thank You very much, thats what i wanted to know =) i'm 90 slayer and use kuradal as a task master.

It's not based just on your slayer level, for example if you don't do the quests to unlock warped tortoises and terrorbirds you won't ever get them. If you don't have the quests to do a task you won't get the task. So it's not at all like clue scrolls.

That being said, you will get dark beasts using Kuradel because due to her dungeon they are available without having done the quests.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I've never considered that slayer tasks were based upon your ability to do them outside of the standard slayer level associated with them.

The same could be said of spirit mages, if you can get them before you have beat the quests to get to GWD.

I think it is just like clue scroll, random pending you have the level to kill them. Like i've gotten clue scrolls into locations I could not go to because I had not beaten some quests.

You cannot get spirit mages if you do not have access to the GWD, you cannot get Dark Beasts if you haven't done MEP2 OR use kuradal as a master.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png