Skill Guides

How Thread is configured:

I am going to be configuring this guide into different segments, with each reply having to do with it's own guide.

For EX: Range guide corrections on a reply then the next reply will be corrections to the Magic guide, etc.

Right now, what I have for the most part done is noted what is wrong with the guides and have yet to go through and add the pictures needed, etc., for such cases give me time and I'll go back and fully do the correction. I'm doing this because it is just how my mind works, in steps and in seemingly random order working on many different things at once but in parts.

Skill Guides that I have Completely finished correcting, I will mark with FINISHED besides the number and name of guide.

Corrections to text will be done with stricken text, text to be removed and bold text, text to be added written by me.

*All pictures that are transparent are pictures I found on this site, I have just linked them here and would assume they can be easily used in their designated places I have written.

Table of Contents:

1. Introduction of corrections.

2. Agility FINISHED

3. Range FINISHED

4. Combat FINISHED

5. Prayer FINISHED

6. Construction FINISHED

7. Herblore FINISHED

8. Crafting FINISHED

9. Hunter FINISHED

10. Summoning FINISHED

11. Magic FINISHED

12. Cooking FINISHED

13. Fletching FINISHED

14. Slayer FINISHED

15. Thieving FINISHED

16. Farming FINISHED

17. Fishing FINISHED

18.Mining FINISHED

19. Woodcutting FINISHED

20. Runecrafting FINISHED

Edited by shasta_sms

sigre4.png
999r.png

Odd, It threw all my posts back to the original.

Might be a mod that did it.

I did that, it is easier for us if it's all in one post, and is quite unnecessary to have many different posts with very little information in them. Keep updating, and we'll let you know when we edit it, which should be soon.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Ok I see now. I finished a few of the guide suggestions, it will not be much longer for me to finish the rest besides the ones that require new pictures, those might day me a little longer.

By all means take as much time as you want. If another crewbie doesn't start on this by tonight, I'll get to work after I get off work!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~