~Dyze~

blog to slayer mastery

Hello all, welcome to my latest blog. I have had two before; one for this player a couple of years ago and one for my former main account Dj Myles. I quit this player early '08. My name is now Dyze, although this account is called M Y L Z, I adopted the username Dyze at the start of '11, when my playing became somewhat serious once again. I have however recently decided upon a change of character and adopted the name Afiya.

Recently I have been loving every moment I play Runescape. Now level 114, with over 1800 total and 80m wealth I feel I am becoming the player I used to aspire to. I have achieved two 99's in my years, first was cooking in 2008 (42,028th) and secondly 99 Hunter in 2011 (25,616th). I also achieved 50,000,000 total exp shortly after, followed by 1800 total. These have all been huge milestones in my RS career.

My player was made in 2005, and I have had many break from RS, some as long as two years. To begin with, my player was a pure during the time that old school PK'ing was massive, I had quit my main and so have some wealth and knowledge of the game, this game me a head start. However some time in 2006 I started to train defence and became a main account focusing on skills and such. Quitting at the start of '07 to focus on other things in my life, I didn't play again until late '08 for some time before taking my final break until the end of '10 which I played casually before becoming serious at the start of '11, which is where we are now.

I am a 19 year old, English University student who enjoys the thriiling Uni lifestyle, but still manages to balance it with plenty of study and a full time job out of term time, my hobbies include skating (in-line) at the local skatepark, playing guitar, DJ'ing and web design/programming/coding - I am studying a BSc in Web Design & Development. I hope to complete my degree and work as a code-monkey, or start my own business.

[hide=Dyze IRL]

irldyze-1.png[/hide]

This blog has a few purposes, it's a place for me to store my achievements and pictures, a place for my friends and I to keep in touch, and a place for me to relax by writing tales of my RS adventure.

If you have taken the time to read this, thank you.

Now on to the important stuff, pictures.

Stats 14/6/11

newstats14011.png

Bank 8/4/11

bankdyze-2.png

Outfit 8/4/11

outfitzye.png

I hope you enjoy reading this blog, I shall update it relatively frequently. I would like to leave a few final thanks, firstly to Tip.It, for providing this space for us. Secondly to all of my fellow W99 and Fsc players and friends; you make my RS experience very fun. Finally to Jagex for creating such a wonderful world for us to explore.

I got an Effigy drop from Slayer the other day and today decided to investigate all stages to get the lamp at the end. I was lucky, both Cooking and Hunter came up so I only have to receive assistance for Construction and Crafting, however I decided to use the Dragonkin Lamp on Dungeoneering since it's my lowest skill, and gained hardly any exp! I only advanced one level, from 37 to 38. Pretty shameful. Anyway, I wish I had looked into the exp/level but nevermind. This is only my third or fourth effigy so I haven't really looked into it.

Back to slayer, 160 Black Demons left! Fun!

Tomorrow I move back home from Uni for the Easter hols, I will be working 8-12 hour shifts at work, every day, for three straight weeks. On top of that I have three full assignments due in when I get back; that's one per week. So I imagine I will have little time for RS. However I'll be on later to do another update, then I will probably on a couple of times over Easter. :)

u ghangsta

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

u ghangsta

yeee :)

woot, myles goes blogscape :D, anyway goodluck :D. Btw didn't know you were that rich :o

Thanks man :D yeah, made quite a bit recently. 99 Hunter made me ~30m, then I did lots of PvM ;)

nice account dude :) goodluck with your goals add me online mate names jesvs

Thanks man, sure will when I'm not on :)

Update of sorts: Been at work today so I might log on for a bit to chill out, do a farming run or two :)

Update:

I have been at work all week, starting at 6am means up at 5am, which means early nights I'm afraid. Also I have several assignments due in at Uni when I go back. So this means very little Runescape, not that I played much anyway :P

However in the little time that I have played, I reached 40 Dungeoneering and will probably continue as I am loving it!

• 3 weeks later...

Weeeeeellllllllllllll another update is due, been back at uni for two weeks now :)

Got 70 Dungeoneering yesterday and have gained a few random levels here and there. I got 66 Thieving t'other day as I am gaining all requirements for SW cape and Curses.

Getting closer and closer to Rapier, should have it within a week :)

I shall post another update during the week and will hopefully include some pictures.

Pease!

Weeeeeellllllllllllll another update is due, been back at uni for two weeks now :)

Got 70 Dungeoneering yesterday and have gained a few random levels here and there. I got 66 Thieving t'other day as I am gaining all requirements for SW cape and Curses.

Getting closer and closer to Rapier, should have it within a week :)

I shall post another update during the week and will hopefully include some pictures.

Pease!

Nice!

I just came to the conclusion of how weirdly weird your avatar is. :blink:

WqvZe.png

Haha!

I know, I'm currently in the process of changing it, so for future views this was my avatar at the time:

acrobat.gif

EDIT: 72 Dungeon woooop :)

Finallllyyyy! :)

80dung.png

80 Dungeon took me long enough so I think I'll have a nice long break til 85.

Few K tokens to Rapier, shoud have it in a couple of hours!

rapier is such a sexy weapon.

WqvZe.png

It's beyond sexy, you should be jelly Boris :^_^:

Just done Defender Of Varrock, might try Nomad's Requiem now, looks really hard though :o

defender.png

Camping where? I use Ruby (e)

I tried using the pillars to avoid specs but it never works.

Set up:

Helm of Neit

Fury

Karils top

Arma plateskirt

DFS

Rune Cbow

Ava's Accu

D boots

Archers ring

Barrows gloves

War tort full with brews

2 - 3 range pots

9 - 10 sup rests

rest brews in inv

Ruby bolts (e)

just tried it a mina ago and got Nomad right down to 1/10 HP after healing and after berserker stage, but my bots weren't hitting and didn't get a ruby (e) spec :(