Pking Stats?

lzzy

To start this, im going to say that I love pking. Its fun and its what I like to do. (The problem is that I RoL from 60% of my fights).

I just need advice on how to make my account better, and which pk style would be best for my stats.

Right now my current stats are - 85 attack, 91 strength, 86 defence, 91 constitution, 90 ranged, 70 prayer (got piety), and 87 mage = 110 combat.

Obviously, getting vengeance will help me alot and I plan on working towards getting that.

My usual pking setup is -

Neitiznot, rune platebody and legs, climbing boots, rune and sometimes barrows gloves, team cape, RoL, and my weapon is usually a korasis sword or a whip with a dragon defender.

Thanks in advance, :)

2cscsia.png]

The best thing you can do right now is get 94 prayer for vengeance.

Then i would suggest saving money for 95 prayer and turmoil.

And try to fit maxing out in there somewhere. It's best to PK on a maxed or near-maxed account, that way you're sure you're clear of all the specialized accounts like zerkers and range tanks. But other then that, i think most people you'll be facing around 110 combat are going to be mains. But they'd most likely all have vengeance, so you might want to get that as soon as possible to avoid having that disadvantage.

And please stop using a RoL in fights. It's god annoying when my fights tele away because they're afraid to lose 300k. Recoil is a suitable replacement.

Also, you won't get too many fights with a Korasi(At least i didn't when i PKed with it). So I'd advise on sticking with a whip + dds.

But this is mostly just me talking using my personal "code" i've developed for PvP. So do what ever you wish.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

The best thing you can do right now is get 94 prayer for vengeance.

Then i would suggest saving money for 95 prayer and turmoil.

And try to fit maxing out in there somewhere. It's best to PK on a maxed or near-maxed account, that way you're sure you're clear of all the specialized accounts like zerkers and range tanks. But other then that, i think most people you'll be facing around 110 combat are going to be mains. But they'd most likely all have vengeance, so you might want to get that as soon as possible to avoid having that disadvantage.

And please stop using a RoL in fights. It's god annoying when my fights tele away because they're afraid to lose 300k. Recoil is a suitable replacement.

Also, you won't get too many fights with a Korasi(At least i didn't when i PKed with it). So I'd advise on sticking with a whip + dds.

But this is mostly just me talking using my personal "code" i've developed for PvP. So do what ever you wish.

I'm not sure RoL is all that bad.

You might be out on 300k but the person who uses it - saves 300k.

If you really want to - you can always wear the ring of recoil and then when you're out of food/about to die switch on the ring of life.

Of course this may not work all the time due to the dclaw specs, or any spec really that can catch you off guard.

I think a lot of the time, PvP/Pking does require a lot of experience/in game mechanics.

If you can eat and not lose an attack turn, if you can hybrid, etc - that will be more helpful then a few stat points.

capt%20kevin.png