first pixel sig, done on paint. c/c

D_u_e_s

I made it large to make it easier. Although, I can't find a way to make it small without deleting it all atm, so here it is.

My first time i still need to add ALOT but i wanted to see how i was doing so far. All i have done atm is the man's legs and the rune rocks.

messingaround9lo.png

U've seen worst 1st pixels..right.

Don't forget it's on paint :D

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

most pixel artists only use ms paint for the actual pixel, and some use ps for the text only..

the persons legs are too short and too far away from eachother.

if someone was mining rune, they would have one foot forward (usually the right) and the other foot further back, to adjust the weight to put as much force in as possible

the rune rock is way too big

the way that youve got the persons arms atm look like theyve been dislocated at the shoulders

the rune rocks are too bright. try using the darkest colour uve already used for the shading on the rocks as the base colour and then do the shadows and shades darker than that.

try to use shades of the main colour (for eg, the rune rock) that are only slightly different to each other, so that the lines between the darker/lighter shades is not as obvious

with practice youll get much better :wink: gl

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

no im partically color blind. Mybe next time you post, know something about the person kk?

I can bearly tell different shades of colors.. making it hard to pixel. Especially when shading is the only good thing about a pixel.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg