Favorite Drummer?

Commandant

I'm a drummer also, I got my main inspiration around 1998 when I heard Travis from blink 182 and I've been playing since. Than I heard From First to Last and Derek Bloom just blew me away, can't really say I was into Dave Grohls stuff with Nirvana because you could never hear the drums over Kurt Gobang oops I mean Cobains constant whining.

I'm a drummer also, I got my main inspiration around 1998 when I heard Travis from blink 182 and I've been playing since. Than I heard From First to Last and Derek Bloom just blew me away, can't really say I was into Dave Grohls stuff with Nirvana because you could never hear the drums over Kurt Gobang oops I mean Cobains constant whining.

Hahaha.... Cobain's?

You listen to FFTL.

Talk about it. :roll:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Hahaha.... Cobain's?

You listen to FFTL.

Talk about it. :roll:

Wow, I don't remember anyone from FFTL whining about how unfair the world is. And also, something else FFtl has on Nirvana, their still together, and most important all of them are still alive. Nirvana should have just been called Kurt Cobain because that's all it was about, and their music wasn't even that good. I mean I respect the guy but honestly, he was a bit*h.