Speeding up my dungeons (Solo/Duo)

Octarine

So, I'm back training dungeoneering again. This time I'm going to be using dgs as much as possible, and while waiting for floors/etc I'll be doing solo meds to speed things up

-Please dont suggest I use my time doing meds in other ways, I'l be coming on specifically to dungeoneer. Exam period is coming up and I want something I know will only take x amount of time (like 2-3 meds taking

an hour)

-I really enjoy rushing, so I've no problem with this meaning all my floors are done faster

-Currently rush 1-29

Are there any big tips I could do to speed up my solo meds?

I used to get around 30 min floors and taking a few tips to mind (like gs'ing and using floor planners etc) I've managed to push this down to between 20-25 mins

Really, I want to be able to consistently hit about 20 minutes unless something goes very wrong.. a few things to note:

Binds are Prom 2h, prom plate and CSB, never seen a ssh..

Only clearing GDs and puzzle rooms that cant be done without clearing.

Occults seem the biggest pain, with two bosses requiring range I frequently find myself making arrows, but want to hold onto the CSB bind really :(

Food is never a problem really unless I get an incredibly small proportion of GDs

Anwyway, I'm thinking SSH will speed me up a fair bit and also make things easier, are there any other things I could do?

Edit; I feel like I just threw a wall of text out there, if you need me to clarify something, just say :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

It's counter-intuitive, but CSB works pretty well on Necrolord, actually. Granted, it's not better than range, but it's an alternative that works well if you can't get your hands on arrows quickly.

The focus here is on speed. Don't make arrows if you can help it. A better solution is just to buy fractite arrows with the money you may have. But if you dont have money, just mage Necrolord. Avoid actually making stuff at all costs.

(Exception here is range armor if you can do it losslessly.)

With very few exceptions, you should learn how to do all puzzle rooms without clearing. Having a hood will help a ton, but utilizing tricks such as getting colored vials in between combat hits or stepping out of the room to carve blocks should help. Of course, some puzzle rooms are guardian doors (bridge rooms, etc.).

Fire surge and a high tier blazer ring is probably equal if not better to a gravecreeper short/long with fractite arrows on necrolord. If you want to speed up your gd clearing abilities, bind a primal rapier over your plate till you find a hood, then bind hood over rapier.

C1Geq.png