Kingdom Managing Calculator

Jonanananas

Well, how about one? I think it should be easy enough to work out, I have an old excel file for it, it wouldnt be complicated and pretty useful imo. Tip.it has almost all the data needed(only thing needed would be rough distribution for the bonus items such as the different gems, but that shouldn't prove too much of a problem)

This sounds like a good idea :thumbup:. What would be awesome is if a GE thing was integrated, so it could work out how much profit you would make for x timespan if you sold everything now. Also an option for letting the favour go down 1% or whatever it is per day, for those who don't top up favour every day :-w

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

An interesting idea indeed.

Moved to Website Discussion :)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i dont know about the favor part... i like the idea but since favor changes on a daily basis i think it would be very difficult to calculate for example. player 1 goes every two days for 10 days so over that time period favor would be calculated at 99% average, easy right? player 2 goes that ten days with 1 day on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 3 days ff, 1 day on (as one of the more simple examples) the thing i would use this improvement for would be to estimate how much and what is most likely in my kingdom Before i go and get it so that i will know what im likely to have and what profit i will make if i take it out and sell it now. not future use of if i wait 3 more days and collect i'll make this much at what todays price is (3 days before collection). the easiest solution would be to have an option where someone can put how often (overall) they have been managing their kingdom (ex: every day, or every other day, or twice every 7 days etc.) and use the average percent of approval for that amount. it might not be exact but thats probably as close as it can come.

i look forward to seeing this content added into the calculators!!