push up with clap in the hands

TKDisit

when i wanted to do my daily workout thingy i thought about trying something new.

the famous push up and clap in your hand.

after a few normall push ups and push up on the knuckles i went trying it.

but i cant seem to find a steady rithem to clap.

i can do it a few times before it starts to mess up.

has anybody tried this too and can give me a bit of advice on what is important to do when you wan to do the clap in your hands. :^_^:

TKD-is-it.png

You need to really launch yourself try some planche training. Getting a steady pattern with it is probably not the most important to train your push up and improve technique you should move on to planche's and 90 degree push ups rather than doing claps which are really just to show off. If you really want to test yourself try a clap behind the back push up.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

You need to really launch yourself try some planche training. Getting a steady pattern with it is probably not the most important to train your push up and improve technique you should move on to planche's and 90 degree push ups rather than doing claps which are really just to show off. If you really want to test yourself try a clap behind the back push up.

i will try the clap behind the back :^_^:

*faceplant on floor*

TKD-is-it.png

What do you mean "steady rhythm"?

You mean you are trying to clap in even intervals?

You don't need to do that. Just do the push ups and clap. The point of the exercise isn't to keep a beat to a song. It's to work your muscles.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON