Gearing up for some MHing.

Cheat

So I just returned to RS on this account and I really want to get back into some monster hunting. I used to do a fair amount of monster hunting before I quit but everything has changed now what with the high level prayers, new potions and dungeoneering rewards so I need some advice. With my current stats; 99 Melee's, Mage, Range and HP what is the best way for me to make money other skills can be seen by following link to my high scores. I also have 86 slayer if thats of interest. Is monster hunting still viable money at all, I currently can't find a bandos team for the life of me with all requiring 96 summon - I only have 81 - turmoil and overloads. Is say armadyl less competitive in which case can someone link me to a current guide or suggest setups etc.. With a budget of 40m. Any theres the general problem that I need advice on.

Also here a some more specific questions:

1) Dungeoneering is currently level 41 I have been soloing C1's all the way currently and I'm earning well a whopping 6k xph on average :) Are there low level dungeoneering teams or am I restricted to penguins and tears for more experience?

2) Whats a good money making method, any that would involve getting some charms for a higher level summoning?

3) In which order should I get turmoil and extremes and 96 summon? Also which chaotics are needed to monster hunt effectively?

4) I used to do DK's for some relatively steady income are there any modern guides on this? Or is this just as competitve as bandos?

Thanks for your help guys.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

For dungeoneering you are supposed to do your floors on complexity 6.

People only do floors on c1 if they are trying to get a bunch done quickly for terrible xp, i.e. so they can do teams for floors 30+

Do small c6 for all but your last 5 floors, which you should do med c6.

siggya.png

Thank- you yes I've simply seen people saying do C1's for your first 29 floors but I hadn't realised this only applied to groups.

2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I suggest TDS. You will get good charms, effigies for herb and summoning, money for prayer AND you don't need any of those to do well at TDS.

If you want a break then just farm herbs while doing dung. For MHing you will want rapier for sure and others depending on what you want to hunt.

Edit: If you really get into TDS then I can tell you maul + rigor + ccbow own there. Elite void too.

Edit2: If you want to boss hunt asap TDS really are best. Bandos is increadibly competative ans [cabbage]ty cash outside soloing. Right now the best moneymakers are frost dragons, tds, tribrid/2.5brid dks, and of course nex.

Edit3: If you've never been TDS pm me ingame and I'll take you. I'm busy at the moment but when I'm online I'll definatly come unless I'm in a dung or something.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Yes, TDs is something I was looking in to however I need 50 more quest points to do WGS so I was hoping for some interim money makers - thanks for the advice though should of probably put that limitation in the first post.

2mqj8rr.png

Farm herbs, toadflax or snapdragons, while questing then. Blood Runs Deep is awesome because the massive exp it gives can go onto prayer. WGS is awesome because the massive exp it gives can go onto prayer or herb.

If you still are 50 points short of WGS then I'm sure there are a ton of quests out there you would really benefit from using. I'm gonna A Log stalk you and I'll edit this post with some quests you could do that would help you.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.