Caves

Aslan

Well I got bored so I decided to try the caves for fun.I put on the melee setup and didn't have any problems until the 360.

Q1:When there's a 360+other monsters(such as the 90s), do I kill the 90s first then the 360s(praying mage the whole time) or the other way around?

Q2:Do the 360s have a trample like attack?Tried luring a few melee monsters in front of it and it slapped me with melee a few times.

Q3:Does deflecting Jad still work?

1. 90's first, and the 22's.

2. They have a melee attack, that's prollly what's hitting you.

3. Yes

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

1) Really two ways to do it: own 360s first as they are the only one you should be praying agaisnt and thus are a resource drain. Or you can down the 90s first to avoid damage but obv it uses more prayer. Either way as long as you lure right only 360s and 90s can bother you cept maybe one of them bat buggers which u can 1 hit anyway most of the time. (and obviously want to as they suck prayer points) You want to lure melee monsters behind the 360s so you only have to worry about the 90s ranging you.

2) Yes the 360s have a melee attack, but you shouldn't be going that close to them.

3) As far as I am aware it does since only days ago someone posted achievement pics of firecape without attacking jad.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

22's first because their attacks drain prayer, 90's next because you can 1-2 hit them and they have a surprisingly accurate attack. In terms of being efficient with inventory space the prayer points you spend are more then worth the hp you save.

Veng still works.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Doh with veng, I musta been thinking of Nex.

My bad.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

At Jad.Unfurtunately I didn't take enough brews so I'm out.Will use the deflect method, hopefully it still works.

F me.Mislicked twice.Bam 730+KO. Was fun though.Will restock and go again.