Can I run this game?

blakdragon39

I want to buy The Witcher enhanced edition off of steam. I frequently use canyourunit.com, but I don't think it has any idea what goes on with my graphics card.. So I just want to post my specs, and see what you guys have to say about it! This is what dxdiag tells me:

dxdiag1.png

dxdiag2.png

This is the part giving me problems on canyourunit.

canyourunitresults.png

Inside the graphics card box it says I have everything I need, but the graphics box itself says it's insufficient, and this happens with almost everything I try and check out. :P (Except for the things my two year old laptop just can't run...)

EDIT: About the OS part, I've looked into that and it sounds like there's a patch I should be able to download to fix that.

Blakdragon39.png

• 2 weeks later...

The 4 series solves one of the perennial Intel graphics problems by having a full set of hardware features - the lack of hardware T&L in the older GMA was a major stumbling block.

However, the performance is definitely "entry level", so while many things could try to run (where it would be totally impossible on GMA900/945/950), the performance may be a limiting factor