effigy assist chat

Piscis_Rex

Is there a friends chat for assistance with ancient effigies, if so, what is it?

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I haven't used it in a while, but last I checked there's one called 'assistclan'.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I haven't used it in a while, but last I checked there's one called 'assistclan'.

Yup this is the main one people use. There are others on RSOF if you can't find what you need in that CC but they don't get as much traffic as assistclan. People also do effigy assists in W117 Daemonheim, although it can be fairly difficult to find what you're looking for there.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Yup this is the main one people use. There are others on RSOF if you can't find what you need in that CC but they don't get as much traffic as assistclan. People also do effigy assists in W117 Daemonheim, although it can be fairly difficult to find what you're looking for there.

I would recommend assistclan as well. Just worth noting that for RC assist i find FFDN to be better, (although its been a while since I used them) also W84 LRC i see people asking for assists.

Xmrwhitex.png

Ok, thanks guys, I used assistclan and got all my effigies finished, and a prayer level :grin:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"